Pink cervical mucus? Is it implantation?

Ed_are2live

Reaction score
Hello,

I am 4dpo ( best guess, since never got an actually opk positive) and today had 3 bouts of pink cervical mucus on wiping. 4 days seems to early for implantation. Has anyone one else experienced this?

I have had pink tinged cm from implantation before (at 7dpo) so it sounds like implantation to me! :D You definitely could have ovulated a couple days sooner than you thought. You should be able to start testing in about a week. Best of luck! :happydance:

That's what I've been having the last couple days! I'm about 9-10 dpo ( roughly) so I'm hoping its implantation too!! Here's hoping for both of us!!

I think you ladies are the same as on my thread!
I have a mix of brown cm (or old blood?) And pink tinged cm. At my best guess I'm at 10dpo today,but it could be anywhere from 9-12dpo.

Keep updating ladies! At least this way we can get a grasp of implantation bleeding for the others here! Really hoping this is it for all of us - im on month 10 trying lol and my best friend who started trying at the same time as me is being induced today as she's overdue lol. Im feeling very sorry for myself.

I think you ladies are the same as on my thread!
I have a mix of brown cm (or old blood?) And pink tinged cm. At my best guess I'm at 10dpo today,but it could be anywhere from 9-12dpo.

Keep updating ladies! At least this way we can get a grasp of implantation bleeding for the others here! Really hoping this is it for all of us - im on month 10 trying lol and my best friend who started trying at the same time as me is being induced today as she's overdue lol. Im feeling very sorry for myself.

:hugs: it'll be you soon!

Yep I'm on the other thread but stalking here too - hope it is IB for us all :dust:

Destiny, don't feel bad! Be positive! You have pink cm! And when you get that BFP you get enjoy the entire pregnancy, a joy your friend no longer has (assuming the baby is out already).
My best friend just found out the sex of her baby on Jan 7 ( I asked not to be told) and it has the same due date as my MC child would have had. So I do understand your sadness, as I and many others on this sight has had bad days. Please know, there are people that many are here for you during your sad days. BUT, pink CM is exciting! So enjoy the small happy moments because the happier you are the easier it is to get pregnant!

Destiny, don't feel bad! Be positive! You have pink cm! And when you get that BFP you get enjoy the entire pregnancy, a joy your friend no longer has (assuming the baby is out already).
My best friend just found out the sex of her baby on Jan 7 ( I asked not to be told) and it has the same due date as my MC child would have had. So I do understand your sadness, as I and many others on this sight has had bad days. Please know, there are people that many are here for you during your sad days. BUT, pink CM is exciting! So enjoy the small happy moments because the happier you are the easier it is to get pregnant!

Thanks for that :) it is tough sometimes.but you're right! At this rate, her baby will be almost 1 by the time mine is born, and I know by that point she'll be ready to try for her 3rd. He was born this afternoon :) a beautiful 8lb 8oz boy!

On another note, I have more now, still no red - just a little pink and mostly brown. And I dont know if im just getting my hopes up, but my bbs do feel a little bigger (and they're A cups, so its pretty easy to tell!) So maybe there is still hope for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->