pink cervical mucus .....

Kay0102

Reaction score
Hi all

Last week I had a tiny bit of pinky discharge when I wiped, bit crampy and then that was it nothing further.
Today I went to the toilet, wiped and there it was again, quite a bit this time. Few cramps and then nothing since again. As it has happened twice I booked in at the docs who have arranged a scan for tomorrow but I have until then worrying. I haven't had sex or a difficult bowel movement or done anything strenuous ..... and sorry TMI it isnt spots in discharge its just all pale pink and cloudy. I've had 2 babies and this hasn't happened before x

No experience but iv heard plenty good turn outs hun ... good luck for ur scan xx

I had this a couple days ago, spoke to local early pregnancy unit and they let me go in for a scan today, (luckily) and thankfully (touch wood) all was ok :) xxx
I also had this with my daughter but a bit worse and it turned out to be a subchronic haematoma which eventually just went away on it's own.
It's always worth getting it checked out but just wanted to share my experience with you :) xxx

I had bright red blood on Saturday then brown discharge and was put on Progesterone. Haven't had anything since. I hope it stays this way. With my son I bled pink for 11 days like a light period and all was well.

Go to the ER and have them run a culture for BV or other infections. A lot of women are asymptomatic and don't know that they have something until they start spotting and cramping due to pregnancy and go in to be checked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->