pink CM when wiping but not checking? (TMI)

Faylinameir

Finally PREGNANT! <3
Reaction score
So cd32 today and honestly not sure if/when I O'ed because my temps are just all over the place :wacko: but lately I've been having different types of mucus at the same time. For example: I wipe and its a semi-stretchy yellow mucus but internal checking is lotion/creamy milk.
Now tonight I wiped and stretchy pink colored mucus and internally as sticky lotion cm with no pink!
Is this normal? I have never had normal periods. Originally I thought I O'ed around cd 11 because I had egg-white and watery mucus but now I've been having that around 25 until now very sporadically throughout the day. My temps look like a roller coaster ride and opks (expired so they're just for fun) are negative.
Last hpt I took was on I think the 6th of July and it was negative. I was have massive symptoms but they all disappeared a week or so ago.
massively confusing. Anyone else experience these weird Cm patterns? :shrug:

Yes! I have a real mix of CM right now. Stretchy, but only is spits and spurts. Creamy or watery up by my cervix.

I also had a pink glob of CM a few days back which confused me, never had that before.

It's definitely normal!

When I o'd I had lotiony cm internally, but when I wiped just once there was ewcm.

I've definitely read about people with similar issues, having pink cm on the toilet paper but none internally, etc. Don't stress!:flower:

It's definitely normal!

When I o'd I had lotiony cm internally, but when I wiped just once there was ewcm.

I've definitely read about people with similar issues, having pink cm on the toilet paper but none internally, etc. Don't stress!:flower:

So which do you chart for reference? Internal or whats on the toilet paper? :shrug:

So cd32 today and honestly not sure if/when I O'ed because my temps are just all over the place :wacko: but lately I've been having different types of mucus at the same time. For example: I wipe and its a semi-stretchy yellow mucus but internal checking is lotion/creamy milk.
Now tonight I wiped and stretchy pink colored mucus and internally as sticky lotion cm with no pink!
Is this normal? I have never had normal periods. Originally I thought I O'ed around cd 11 because I had egg-white and watery mucus but now I've been having that around 25 until now very sporadically throughout the day. My temps look like a roller coaster ride and opks (expired so they're just for fun) are negative.
Last hpt I took was on I think the 6th of July and it was negative. I was have massive symptoms but they all disappeared a week or so ago.
massively confusing. Anyone else experience these weird Cm patterns? :shrug:

Wow, you sound JUST like me! I am on CD 37 ("normal" periods are anywhere from 28-35 days for me). I have noticed several days this cycle and last of mixed mucus - it seriously is a pain when charting, but I usually put down the most fertile kind. Like, if I have a lot of creamy mucus and a bit of EWCM mixed in, I put EWCM for that day.

I thought I had O'd around CD15, because I had pink stretchy mucus and watery mucus a few days before that, but I have since had two separate patches of EWCM, so I'm not sure! My temps are also ALL over the place!

I was also having several symptoms up until CD23 (two weeks ago), when I got a positive test, but then after that I only got several negatives and my symptoms dwindled. I am waiting for AF (which is late) to see if there is any tissue or extra blood, as I think I may have had a MC.

Anyways, yes, my CM is pretty random and always confuses me (glad I'm not alone). Best of luck and baby dust to you! :)

I am experiencing this also, and I am also on CD33 today so looks like we're cycle buddies.
I've had 2 or 3 faint faint bfp but the other tests are stark white bfn so I am in limbo-land!

I am experiencing this also, and I am also on CD33 today so looks like we're cycle buddies.
I've had 2 or 3 faint faint bfp but the other tests are stark white bfn so I am in limbo-land!

I never got any bfp just symptoms. Today I've had some bloody mucus and just a bit ago it was brown. Very strange. I would be nice to think its a good sign but I'm sure af is around the corner.

I wish it would show up or 2 lines. argh!

any updates? I've been spotting most of the day. Not enough for a pad but enough it's getting on my nerves :dohh::growlmad: I'm actually hoping my period comes int he morning, how pathetic LOL

It's definitely normal!

So which do you chart for reference? Internal or whats on the toilet paper? :shrug:

Sorry I forgot to check back on this! :blush:

I charted EWCM on O day, as it was the only day I had it. But I would say whichever is more predominant, if that makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->