• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pink discharge :(

the only time to worry is when its heavy bleeding or if you have bleeding with strong cramping.

Ive been getting some dark brown spotting and a bit of pink. I think it can be perfectly normal to have a bit as long as its not too heavy, and even then it can be okay. Try not to worry x

It's only in my discharge and not everytime. Just pink tinged but given my history I'm worried as hell :( xx

I had a bit of pink spotting this morning. Of course, I had a total freak out. It hasn't happened since, but I've been paranoid and get worked up before I go to the bathroom! I have light cramping - but honestly, it may just be gas or something - and twinges here and there. Hoping it's normal!

try not to worry. pink can be totally normal. i had a bout of bleeding/spotting at 6 weeks (which ended up being from sex) and have had cramping my entire pregnancy. im now 12 weeks.. how is it today?

I had pink tinged CM twice, both times after bowel movements. It hasn't happened since but it sure worried me when it did. I hope it gets better for you!

I had pink tinged CM twice, both times after bowel movements. It hasn't happened since but it sure worried me when it did. I hope it gets better for you!

Exactly the same Hun. When I have a bowel movement. Iv noticed I'm kinda sore aswel so think I may have thrush :/

Exactly the same Hun. When I have a bowel movement. Iv noticed I'm kinda sore aswel so think I may have thrush :/

I didn't have thrush, but I wasn't sore either. I quit having it, since I'm still having regular bowel movements...but no pink spotting.

Strange though isn't it? I had a colposcopy just over 2 weeks ago and they did a biopsy xx

How far along are you? i noticed light brownish pink cm when I wipe the last 2 days. Now I'm scared I might have a chemical pregnancy.

6footnoodle - your comment makes me curious. Is there a set time where you're typically "safe" from it being a chemical pregnancy? That has been one of my fears, and I'm wondering if there's a time when that would have already made itself apparent one way or another.

6footnoodle - your comment makes me curious. Is there a set time where you're typically "safe" from it being a chemical pregnancy? That has been one of my fears, and I'm wondering if there's a time when that would have already made itself apparent one way or another.

After 6 weeks, it would no longer be a chemical, but it would then be a miscarriage. The MC rate of course drops the further along you get. A chemical pregnancy is just a (cruel, IMO) name for a very early miscarriage. It is still a miscarriage, it is just a miscarriage that happens when the pregnancy can only be confirmed by chemical means (can't be seen on ultrasound). Thus, a chemical pregnancy. Since most MC (50-75%) are chemicals, by the time you reach 6 weeks and are out of "chemical" range, your chances of MC are lower. By 12 weeks, they are very low.

misspriss - Thanks for that explanation! Makes sense to me now. I caved and took a pregnancy test last night, just to make sure, and the second line was so much darker than before. DH even thought it was darker than the control line. So I guess that's a good sign.

Thanks misspriss. That's a really good explanation. I always thought it was when you get a pregnancy for only the few days before your period.

AFM I haven't had any more spotting since the 2 times a bit on toilet paper. Hope it stays that way. Since im still so early I will wait one more week before going to my doctor to confirm pregnancy at get a prenatal appointment.

I had spotting last pregnancy and again this one. And again only after a bowl movement.

I think it's relatively common and not a cause for concern hun.

I've also had 5 losses before so panic like you are xxx

It's all good :) you'll be fine beautiful.

I have an early scan tomorrow as well.

I'm starting to worry about this too, had some very light brownish spotting last night, and woke with pretty strong cramps this morning that didn't last very long but I checked my bbt and it dropped a lot. Scared to take another test

I'm starting to worry about this too, had some very light brownish spotting last night, and woke with pretty strong cramps this morning that didn't last very long but I checked my bbt and it dropped a lot. Scared to take another test

I still take my bbt too because I am watching to see if it drops. Did yours drop below coverline (or whatever that line is called). How far along are you?

I still take my bbt too because I am watching to see if it drops. Did yours drop below coverline (or whatever that line is called). How far along are you?

It didn't go below coverline but was at 37.13 yesterday and 36.67 today so quite a significant drop! I am 4+4 I guess? I took a cb digi this morning and it said pregnant1-2 weeks? I would have expected 2-3 weeks at this stage? Still some light brownish spotting today. Has your bbt stayed high? I know everyone says to stop tempting after bfp but the spotting kinda worried me.

It didn't go below coverline but was at 37.13 yesterday and 36.67 today so quite a significant drop! I am 4+4 I guess? I took a cb digi this morning and it said pregnant1-2 weeks? I would have expected 2-3 weeks at this stage? Still some light brownish spotting today. Has your bbt stayed high? I know everyone says to stop tempting after bfp but the spotting kinda worried me.

I've never taken a digi so don't know about that. I it hasn't decreased in weeks it should be ok. I've seen ladies get different results at all different weeks.
My bbt has stayed the same since my bfp. 36.7ish. Maybe your sleep pattern is different. See what your temp is tomorrow before you start worrying. I know easier said than done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"