pink dye evaps???????

pinkprincess1

Reaction score
How do you determine whether its an evap or not?
Does an evap have colour? How long do they stay on a test?

What it is, I took a test yesterday early afternoon, but just after I'd done it my OH came upstairs and so I quickly put it under the bed.
We was visiting family for the night and so I never had chance to go check as we left the house minutes after me taking the test.
I have checked it and without a doubt there is 2 lines, looks like it does have pink in it but obviously I can't use this test now and I have no others at the minute.
So I'm just wondering if it was an evap would it still be there more than 24hrs later?
Can't get a decent pic at all grrrr!

Thanks

Attachments

• Sheffield-20111118-00817.jpg
    Sheffield-20111118-00817.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 65
Go buy another test!! Then don't let your hubby in the room until you've had a chance to look, just tell him you're looking up holiday presents or something!

I would say to go buy another test.
pink dyes, can have pink evaps. generaly though they are grey, white or look like a ghost line. but since you didnt get a chance to check it until after the time limit. I would assume evap (to aviod any heartbreak if it is) and buy another test.
Good Luck hunny!

Looks like a pretty good line! Retest to be sure. Good luck.

Get a different test. I still have a test from last month that has an obvious pink second line on it and I wasn't pregnant when I took that one.

GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->