pink evaps on frers?

I'm not seeing anything yet. It's still early!!!

I got a fake BFP with them last cycle. I really don't like the new style frer they're bad unless you have a really obvious line

I can't see anything yet hun, but good luck :)

Thank you all for the honest answers. I'm feeling crazier the more I look at the test/ pictures. I know I saw something this morning because my body physically reacted to it. Shaking, crying (all good things lol). But shrugs. I'll have an answer tomorrow if not Thursday. Typically, my temp plummets the day before AF and I get some decent spotting. The spotting I marked today was pin prick sized blood drops (2) that may have come from a scratch I irritated when I wiped. But every chart has at least .4 dip and spotting the day before AF. If AF doesn't come by Friday, I'll be off to the doctors for a beta because I have zero patience to wait over the weekend.

Still playing the I see it but I don't. FF opks mode has O as CD 30, Advanced has it as CD 31, and I feel like it could have happened physically either late Friday or early, early morning Saturday. So either 11doo or 12dpo, temp is still up which is normal for 11dpo but not for 12.

Yesterday afternoon I got a stabbing, burning pain on my right side like someone quickly jabbed my uterus with a burning needle. o_O

See something on first test but not the others. Good luck x

Tomorrow if my temp is up. SO had another breakdown last night and is about to start antidepressants. As much as I want the surprise O to be a bfp, I am starting to hope these are just evaps. I'm really afraid of how a surprise bfp on bcp will affect him in his state.

Well, last night I woke up to pink cm when I went to the bathroom. Temp is down so I expect that pink cm to grow into full on bleeding today. I'm going to chalk the lines up to leftover hcg (I tested it out with much less sensitive tests so there could have still been some) or new frers just sucking. I knew it was a long shot, but I thought maybe the universe was trying to make things up to me. Thanks for your support ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->