Pink EWCM, not ovulation spotting?

caringo

Reaction score
Yesterday around noon I had a big glob of pinkish EWCM. Never having that before, I researched it and found it could be ovulation spotting (yesterday was CD 15) so I assumed I ovulated. I had some cramping pains right before I went to the bathroom and saw it. (I also got a big glob of normal EWCM in the evening before bed.) However, this morning my temp was still low (less than 97). Does that for sure mean I didn't ovulate yesterday? If so where did the pink come from? Last time we BD'd was the day before yesterday so wouldn't think it would be blood from any internal irritation or anything, as it seemed "fresh"...lol. Anyone experienced pink EWCM not on O day?

You can spot on or before ovulation but i would bd just in case

Hey I got the same thing on cd 9, first time for me also! I started opking on sat cd10 and got my lh surge yesterday cd12. I read that it is caused by a shift in hormones before ovulation. I also read in a couple of places that it means highly fertile! So fx its good for us!

Hey I got the same thing on cd 9, first time for me also! I started opking on sat cd10 and got my lh surge yesterday cd12. I read that it is caused by a shift in hormones before ovulation. I also read in a couple of places that it means highly fertile! So fx its good for us!

I've read the same thing froggyfrog! That gives me a lot of hope! Funny that this is the first time I've ever noticed it and it happens to be the first month we are trying!

I should be opking but I can't bring myself to spend money on it. I'm hoping I ovulated today...my temps since the day of pink EWCM have been decreasing, which I hope is just that dip before the rise after O. We BD'd last night so we should still have a day or two :)

Good luck girl! Love the verse in your sig too :)

UGH - so temp this morning went up, but only by about .1 degree (I did take it again a few minutes later while still in bed and it went up .05 degrees, not sure if I should count that though). I'm not sure if that even counts as a post-O rise! However, I had barely any CM yesterday and what I did have was sticky, which seems more like post-ovulation, beginning of luteal phase mucus. From what I can tell I have a 16 day luteal phase, so if I ovulated on CD 16 (the day after the pink EWCM) my cycle will be 32 days which is my average. So until I get any other signs I'm going with CD 16 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->