Pink Faint Line FRER.Next day FMU faint line..take a look at pics please

lovelyladyy

Reaction score
I posted this last night..hoping for more opinions...so I went into the bathroom to clean up and I began to throw away the tests I've taken (of course I had to look at them all again lol)....& to my giant surprise the FRER had a pink line!(shown below )...it was such a surprise because I have take many many FRER tests and I have never even gotten so much as an evap line..always stark whit...this is not even an indention it's literally pink ...in person...you can even see the darkness of the color of the line at the top and bottom of it...now the line gets lighter in the middle but it's definitely a whole line..

I know I know don't read after alotted time but I got a faint positive on a dollar store brand yesterday within the alotted time...what do you all think?!! I mean aren't evaporation lines colorless??? OH THE TOP IS THE ORIGINAL PIC THE BOTTOM HAS A FILTER...oh and I took the test at 8:30ish pm this pic was taken at 10..thanks guys! (I WILL POST A PIC FROM TODAY AS A REPLY BELOW)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 43
TEST TAKEN AT 7 this MORNING..I CAN HARDLY SEE THE LINE IN THE PIC BUT THERE WAS SOME SORT OF LINE THERE WITHIN 10 MINUTES...NOW ITS ABOUT 3 HOURS LATER YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH SEE IT WITHOUT SQUINTING..SO I ASSUME IT JUST GETS DARKER AS IT DRIES...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 45
If it's hours later and it's getting darker, it's likely an evap line. Also, I can't really see any lines in the pics for any tests :/ maybe it's just the picture? Good luck to you

i can see it, same thing just happened to me lol funnily enough.
i cant help but wonder if im kidding myself because i want it so much!
Let me know how it goes, take another in a few days xx

I can't see anything either, it's probably an evap if it's had to develop over time. Evaps are such a trick on the mind :(

I think you need to wait a few days and try again. If it is bfp it will show up. If bfn it will not. On the first pic I saw something, but seeing how this pic was taken hours after initially peeing on the stick I'd say it may be evap. Good luck, I hope you get your bfp :)

I saw them! Try again in couple days....but I think you'll be happy!

I took an Answer brand today and BFN , it was 2nd urine of day but you'd think by me being 4 days late it wouldn't matter...cramps woke me at 5am and still nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->