pink hair?

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
Okay, im just watching nicki minaj new video, and i kinda am loving the pink hair! it reminds me of like pink custard or pink angel delight, it wouldnt suit me but its gourgeous, anybody else? or any of you got pink hair or no somebody with pink hair, wana see some RL pictures :haha: xx

I wish I could do cool colors with my hair lol. It's super dark and I'm terrified of bleach.

Hi i am just coming over from teen pregnancy i hope you dont mind :flower: i had pink hair for winterformal :) haha

Attachments

• hc.jpg
    hc.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 21
  • hc2.jpg
    hc2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 21
Is it Superbass? Love that song! :flower:

Love Nicki Minaj. I think she's prettier with her normal colored hair though, imo. She should sing more as she has a pretty voice but she's a good rapper too. But no crazy hair colors for me, lol! :lol:

I have red hair right now, but I have had black hair with pink and blue in it, ill have to find some pictures!

From when I had pink and purple hair.It was just the front part, the back was black.

For about a year and a half now its short in the back, so I can spike it, and long in the front like those pics, that I don't have a pic of.

I've done just about every color!!

Attachments

• p_00081.jpg
    p_00081.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 11
  • p_00171.jpg
    p_00171.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 8
I've had pink hair loads... I change my hair colour A LOT though. Can't put up any pics right now because I'm not using my laptop, but next time I'm on it I'll upload some. =]

Wow loving it!

Ok girls excited to see :)

i love superbass to :) ha, i do really like her to be honest, shes very unique

wish i was brave enough to go pink, did you have to keep colouring it all the time? x

Yeah, you have to colour it regularly or it turns into a skanky colour after about 5 washes. I've found that it happens with pretty much every pink dye. At the moment I have red dye that faded to pink and it's lasted me a few months, but it's now once again turned skanky lol. I'm gonna dye it pink again as soon as I can find the time!

I used to have my hair loads of different colours, now i'm just bleach blonde.
I have gone off bright hair if i'm honest :\ when i had brightly coloured hair noooooobody took me seriously!
Theres a girl on here (flutterbywing) that i think it looks amazing on! Can't imagine her with natural hair :p
x

moi

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/223429_10150278065833975_695628974_9331589_2156265_n.jpg

Theres a girl on here (flutterbywing) that i think it looks amazing on! Can't imagine her with natural hair :p
x

Bless you Linzie, thats so sweet x Thank you x

I know what you mean about people not taking you seriously, I have been ID'd at least 6 times in the last month, even once at my front door, by a man who was trying to collect for charity, and he didnt think I was old enough :s

I've had literally every single colour! Here's a selection, there are more if you want to see them lol ..

Attachments

• P1019274.jpg
    P1019274.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 19
  • PICT1322.jpg
    PICT1322.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1010.jpg
    IMG_1010.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1011.jpg
    IMG_1011.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 17
Aymie your first picture - i used to have my hair like this for about a year :D

I've had literally every single colour! Here's a selection, there are more if you want to see them lol ..

Those look really sweet!!

I used to shave the back part of my head, never even thought of something like that!

I wish i was brave enough to dye my hair something drastic!
Everytime i go Boots and pass the hair dye section i always stop because i really wanna dye my hair,stand there for about 10 minutes looking,find the colour i like then end up putting it back down!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->