pink line turned greyish?

josephine3

Reaction score
sorry Im trying my hardest to post a pic but my old phone wont let me.. Lemme describe what happened to u line obsessers maybe u can help me out. I took a test this pm and as the dye moved across the strip i swear i saw it hit the test line, then faded until the test cleared. Its sooooo very faint but it was there right away, but hr or so later it seems more grey maybe. Anyone had this happen?

Also quick question on test sensitivity.. Say your test is a '25' sensitivity does that mean your hcg has to be at 25 for even a faint line to show? Or does it mean at 25 hcg u will get a line almost as dark as the control line?

Stop watching the tests! :haha: I swear youll always see a pinkish line forming as the dye moves across. So how long after it did the grey line show?

I agree. There is always a line as the test develops, so I don't even look at mine before two minutes.

As far as turning gray, my bfps eventually turn gray. But we're talking days/ weeks before that happens. So I would tentatively say it sounds promising, but the only way to know if to test again. When are you testing again? Keeping my FXed and hoping for a bfp update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"