pink or blue pregnancy test?

mom and ttc

Reaction score
I ve been reading that some ladies ask if it was a pink or blue dye test, why?

Please for your sake don't use a blue dye test. They honestly do give false positives. I took one yesterday morning, it came up right away positive. I was so excited. Took a FRER and it came back negative, digital also negative. AF showed today. Google false positives with blue dye tests. Its all over Google. Just spend the extra money and buy a First Response Early Result. They're the absolute best girl.:) I hope I helped lol and FXd you get that BFP! Baby Dust your way:)

wow! are the dollar store tests blue dye?
that is crazy!

I believe that the ones from Dollar Tree are pink dye.

Blue dyes give false positives. I've gotten plenty of them. Usually they give you a thin, bright blue line. I've also gotten some where the line was thick and blue, but really blotchy. They are NO good. They need to get rid of them. Of course you can get a true positive but it's recommended to use a pink dye test.

I have to say that I am tempted to get some blue dye tests, just so I could see a BFP. Even if it was an evap. Sad, huh?

I have to say that I am tempted to get some blue dye tests, just so I could see a BFP. Even if it was an evap. Sad, huh?

not worth it. believe me. once you see a "positive" you get your hopes up, just for them to come crashing down. (hopefully that's not the case) but...unless you want an emotional roller coaster, get the pink ones. even though they are cheap, I believe Wondfos are good, if you're a POAS addict - then when you get a line, that's when I did the "real" tests like FRER and CB digi to confirm.

not worth it. believe me. once you see a "positive" you get your hopes up, just for them to come crashing down. (hopefully that's not the case) but...unless you want an emotional roller coaster, get the pink ones. even though they are cheap, I believe Wondfos are good, if you're a POAS addict - then when you get a line, that's when I did the "real" tests like FRER and CB digi to confirm.

Oh I know. I've never bought a blue dye test for that reason. I am a POAS addict. I have a stockpile of IC's and a couple of FRER's that I am saving until I get a positive on an IC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"