Pink spotting 6 weeks today

TTC 84

Reaction score
hey ladies, I got my bfp a week ago and have been feeling pretty good but the past 2 days I’ve had increased cramping and lower back pain. I have had very minimal pale pink spotting only when wiping and honestly if I wasn’t such a worrier and inspect the tissue each time I’d probably never know. Should I be concerned? I have had thrush too could it be related to that? I did another test today and there is barely a control line the pregnant line is sooo dark. Any advice?

Hi TCC, try not to worry. From what I remember it's normal to have cramping early on. It's just severe pain coupled with bleeding that would worry me. Congratulations!! btw.

Oh yep had that with my daughter and this time as well - with DD it was more brown blood and a steady bleed for several weeks but this time it was for sure pink/red and right around 6 weeks. Period like cramps with both...had lower back pain this time but not with DD.

My daughter is about to turn 5 years old on Saturday and I just had an ultrasound today at 9ish weeks and all was fine! I think no amount of bleeding is technically considered “normal” but it IS common and happens often and everything can be totally fine!

Just call your doctor and ask for an early ultrasound because of the symptoms you’ve described here. It only takes a minute and really puts your mind at ease! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->