Pink spotting. Experiences? UPDATE

tubs

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm just over 6 weeks pregnant with #2. I had a scan on Thursday, all looked well. But on fri night, I had bright pink spotting when I wiped. I'm on cyclogest. That night I was very crampy. The next day just a very slight bit of pink tinged mucous only when wiping. Very crampy all day. Last night the cramps totally eased up. Today I've had some slight pinkish discharge when wiping.

I have a scan on Wednesday so I suppose I'll know what is happening then.

With my son, I had terrible AF pains throughout the first trimester but never any spotting.

I know nobody can tell me what my outcome will be. But just wondering if anyone could share their experiences of spotting around this time?

I've had 4 previous miscarriages. But with 3 of them I had constant blood flow, never this pink spotting. One of them was a mmc so no spotting there either.

Hi hun i don't know if you seen my thread but i experienced some pink, then bright red and now brownish spotting only when i wipe... It all started on thursday and i'm not cramping at all. I'm trying my best to be positive. rang my doctor and he told me it's normal...
Scared of having a scan now... Had one last week and all i saw was an empty sac. Gunna wait one more week. Xxxx

Hi hun i don't know if you seen my thread but i experienced some pink, then bright red and now brownish spotting only when i wipe... It all started on thursday and i'm not cramping at all. I'm trying my best to be positive. rang my doctor and he told me it's normal...
Scared of having a scan now... Had one last week and all i saw was an empty sac. Gunna wait one more week. Xxxx

How far along are u? It's just scary isn't it?

Hey ladies. No 2 cases are the same but I had the same thing at 6 weeks 2 days. I spotted pink, then nothing for a day, then slightly heavier and then it stopped again. I panicked and went for an early scan and it was a haematoma left over from implantation and they saw the baby's heartbeat. Measurements were spot on and they said everything was fine. Somebody in another thread I'm in had something similar. Obviously there are no guarantees but spotting can happen and things still be ok. Good luck on Wednesday

Hi tubs i believe i'm 7w+1d. It's really scary i can't stop thinking about it!
Lbrum i started w/ pink then fresh bright red blood! Means new blood so i don't even know what happened!!!

Fingers crossed! Everything will be fine!! Xxxxxxx

Thanks for the replies ladies. I know there is nothing we can do but wait and see. Feel like I am just killing time waiting for scan on Wednesday.

Hey Tubs :hugs: I had some pink spotting at around 6 weeks last time, and everything was fine. Absolutely scared me witless, but baby was fine. I thought it might possibly have correlated with me over exerting myself :thumbup:

Hey Tubs :hugs: I had some pink spotting at around 6 weeks last time, and everything was fine. Absolutely scared me witless, but baby was fine. I thought it might possibly have correlated with me over exerting myself :thumbup:

Thanks Oswin. I wondered did I over exert myself too. I know I ran up and down the stairs a few times. Also my nearly 1 year old is a seriously heavy little guy and I have no choice but to lift him!

Bed rest sunday for me drinking plenty of water & watching my fave show on Netflix. Perfect way of killing time as it distracts me!
Tubs update us after ur scan on wednesday!
Xxxxx

More pink discharge this evening. I don't think this is looking good tbh.

Tubs is it enough to fill a pad? Or is it just when you wipe?

Tubs is it enough to fill a pad? Or is it just when you wipe?

Mari, it's when I wipe but there was quite a bit. Like a lot of ewcm that had bright pink blood in it.

Ohhh i thought that you had to wear a pad and everything! Just try and get plenty of rest hun. Well i rang my doctor on thursday when it all started and he said to me: don't rush to ER unless it's heavy bleeding with cramps!
Why don't you try & call yours too, it's made me feel a lot better hearing it from a doctor.

Xxx

Yeah I'll call in the morning.

Pink discharge for me too all of a sudden...so upset. Let's just hope for the best! Xxx

Well not good news from today's scan. Not much growth from last week and the slowest of slow heartbeat. He said just to wait it out and he will scan me on Monday. But I have a feeling I'm gonna start bleeding heavy soon.

Oh no! Just checking in on you, there is still hope, fingers tightly crossed for you xxxx

Oh no! Just checking in on you, there is still hope, fingers tightly crossed for you xxxx
Thanks. But I'm not holding out hope. I've been here enough times to know what looks good and there should be a good strong heartbeat at 7 weeks. Just want to get it over with now and move on!

Oh Tubs :hugs: keep positive darling, we'll all be thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"