Pink spotting. Experiences? UPDATE

Thanks guys. It's just a matter of waiting. I'm not holding out any hope. Have a feeling I will miscarry over weekend. Doc will rescan on Monday. Wonder will he offer me a d & c if miscarriage doesn't happen over weekend.

Im so sorry... things are grim now but like you said just wait and see... I'll be praying for you and lil bean.

Tubs i'll be thinking of you and sending some positive thoughts to you and little bean. Are you still spotting?

Tubs i'll be thinking of you and sending some positive thoughts to you and little bean. Are you still spotting?

Spotting has turned to heavy bleeding today ( and yesterday eve). I actually feel a lot better emotionally. I slept quite well. I've accepted it now and just want to move on!!! It took us four years to conceive our son so I was surprised when I got a BFP so quickly this time. However I wasn't on metformin for PCOS and I should have been. Women with PCOS have a much higher chance of miscarriage. But when taking metformin, that % drops from 50% to the normal rate. So as soon as this miscarriage is over, I'm gonna ask my gynae for a prescription so that I am fully prepared for a pregnancy next time.

As soon as I have accepted something, I want to move on, look to the future and make a plan! (That's my coping mechanism!)

Big hugs Tubs sorry to be reading this. x

I'm so sorry to read that :( hugs, I love your positive thinking and good plan xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->