Pink spotting?

oklahomagirl4

Reaction score
Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex a lot lately, and we did Friday evening. Well Monday I had to go to the bathroom and when I wiped, I had light pink spotting, and I have never had that before and it hasn't happened anymore. So what could this mean? My AF doesn't start until the 25th of this month.

Do you keep up with when you ovulate? Sometimes implantation bleeding can be light pink or brown.

Do you keep up with when you ovulate? Sometimes implantation bleeding can be light pink or brown.
I did, but then I stopped because I always got busy. Like it asked me if I was sexually active through the 7-9th, and then other sites says I am fertile the 10th-14th.

That is confusing. I have read implantation bleeding usually occurs 6-12 days after ovulation. Usually a week to a few days before your period would start. This may not always be the case. I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Im in the same boat as u! Ive been spotting for the past 3 mornings. I hope to be pregnant. Keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->