Pink tinged CM and diminished symptoms - should I call the Dr?

Bookwrmgal

Reaction score
So today when I got home I noticed pink tinged CM after going to the bathroom. I'm about 5wks 5 days. I haven't had any spotting before, not even during TWW.

DH and I haven't BD. It's not close to when my period would be due and I don't think I've done anything to irritate my cervix. I've also had diminished symptoms - reduced nausea, breasts not as sore, twinges were gone. Once I noticed the pink CM I started having a poking feeling in my abdomen but nothing uncomfortable or painful.

Just wondering if this is normal or if I should call my Dr in the morning. I already called Monday because of shoulder pain (it was a pinched nerve but they said to call if any shoulder pain without being specific)

It never hurts to call and talk to them. Maybe they can get you in for betas or a reassurance scan. By this point you should be able to see the gestational sac and yolk sac, and maybe even the fetal pole. :)

I'd call. Could be nothing, could be something. If it turns red go to hospital. Fingers are crossed that everything is okay.

Just like the others said - usually pink tinged cm is no big deal. It is quite common to spot a little during the 1st trimester. I hope you and baby are okay! Do keep us updated :) Best wishes

I had cramping and brown spotting this morning so I called my RE as soon as the office opened. she had me come in right away.

Got a nice scan of the little appleseed. measures at 5w5d which is about right. no heartbeat but it's early. And my HCG went from 814 to 6293 in 6 days!

It's been a completely unproductive day and I have a massive headache but it was worth it to know that everything is ok. Next scan is next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->