pink when i wee?

jacobs mummy

mum of 1
Reaction score
help.. what does this mean? just got up for work and my first morning wee is pink. When i wiped i notice a very light, small patch of pink on tissue... now nothing.

h x

had 4 wee's now... 2 pink and 2 clear... also notice a little red blood when i wiped... can't think straight. Docs doesn't open till 8... hoping there is a nurse i can speak to when i call up. Worried sick.

h x

Try not to panic. It could be a little implantation bleed. Give docs a ring hun just to put your mind at rest but am sure everything will be fine.x

can'thelp but worry.. i've read my pregnancy book and it says 1 in 3 pregnancy have this and it means nothing.. also read about a lot of girls on here having the same and still having healthy pregnancies.. just want to know for sure whats going on.

H x

Take care hun. I know it's a worrying time but I'm sure everything will be fine. Don't be afraid to go and see your doctor at any time, that's what they are there for.xx

try not to worry. xxxxxx

called doc but they said call the hospital for advice!!! spoke to MW at hospital and she said at 5 weeks it's too early fir scan which i thought woud be anyway. She said it's not normal but quite a few people have light spotting. She has as it has stopped then i should just keep an eye on it for now. If i bleed again to go in and checked over but they don't offer a blood test. Don't know what they'd do to me then to check me over...

Hate this part of pregnancy.

H x

Hope everything turns out ok, light bleeding is common.

Are you or did you have any pains/cramps ?

no pains.. had the usual dull ache and a few shooting pains on sat.. nothing serious thou. Yesterday had no pains and none today either. The blood is red thou. Not loads of it but it is there.

If i was loosing my little bean would i have pains?

:hug: I think you would probably have pains hun (I did), so just try to relax & have a lie down or something.

Hope everything is ok :hugs: xx

Kidney or bladder infection? My cousin peed pink and he didnt know he had a kidney infection. Could be implantation bleeding too , but also there is a chance something else is wrong. Get checked out sweety. Though they wont see much on the ultrasound. Big hugs.

i was also thinking water infection as i had a bad one b4 and was passing blood with my urine :hugs: does it hurt when u pee?? xxxxxx

I would say if you are not having pains than it must be something else. I had pretty severe pains with my MC and so does most women from what I've read. I agree with everyone on here that you should try to relax(although I am the queen of worrying so I understand how hard it would be to relax). Keep us updated though! :hugs: Good luck hunny.

Hope it's all settling down. Pink indicates a very small amount of blood, which could be coming from several sources - bladder (kidneys less likely), vagina, cervix (bleeds easily in pregnancy, especially after trauma e.g. after sex) or higher up in the uterus. It may well be some implantation. If you continue to have pink wee, your GP can do a urine test to see what else is in the urine (e.g. any indicators of infection). Some women have no symptoms of a miscarriage, some have a little/lots of bleeding and some have cramps - equally, some women have cramps and bleeding and have healthy pregnancies. :hug:

How you doing hun?:hugs:

I had a mc earlier in the year and had no pains at all and very very little blood. :cry: .... but i also had pinkish bloody discharge for a few days after i got my bfp, hospital have said this was implantation bleeding and so far everything is going well. Ofcourse we're going to panic, but it isnt always bad. Truth is, you just cant tell at all.

Hosopital would prob check if your cervix is closed tight and do an internla to lok for any signs of blood. Honestly, thats not much help and isnt very reliable anyway. (mine was fine but ended in bad news) :dohh:

Best thing you can do is relax (i know:rofl:) and take it as easy as you can. Go to docs when you can to talk it through with them, and if it gets worse or you cant control your worry then pop to a&e. They wont mind at all, its their job. :hugs:

This sound like me when i had a UTI. I was tested in the hopsital and they gave me antibiotics. I hope all is ok :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->