Pink

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Discharge today. The bleeding stopped shortly after I went to SAU on Thursday. I hadn't had anymore since. It went brown and stopped. Now today I have light pink discharge. Should I be worried? Can't help but panic as I know on Tuesday it will probably be bad news 😢. Trying to stay positive but it's really hard when I keep stopping, bleeding. The only symptoms I have is heartburn and a bit tired 😕 it's concerning

Good luck for Tuesday. Sorry I can't be more of a help. I don't know what to think (followed all your posts). It must be so horrible being in limbo. Hope it's good news on Tuesday! X

Good luck for Tuesday. Sorry I can't be more of a help. I don't know what to think (followed all your posts). It must be so horrible being in limbo. Hope it's good news on Tuesday! X

Thank you. Just wish I was 6 weeks already so there might be something to see. Even tho if I do mc there wouldn't be anything to see. But I have a tummy ache like of feel tender and swollen 😕. Don't know what to make of it all. I know there is 2 sacs. But I just have this awful feeling something isn't right. I don't have sore bbs. Not feeling sick. Just bloated, headache (probably from the stress) and heartburn. hate this waiting game. It's no fun 😢x

I've said it before and I'll say it again...you have one determined bean in there so please don't give up hope!

I'm nearly 8 weeks...I really haven't had significant symptoms yet. Some mild nausea and although I did have sore boobs, these have eased off now. It's such a worrying and stressful time :( xxxx

I've said it before and I'll say it again...you have one determined bean in there so please don't give up hope!

I'm nearly 8 weeks...I really haven't had significant symptoms yet. Some mild nausea and although I did have sore boobs, these have eased off now. It's such a worrying and stressful time :( xxxx

It is such a worrying time 😢. Hope everything is ok for you too. But I think it's quite normal for them to come & go. I haven't had them once! 😕. Although my bbs are knackered from bf the kids. So they don't get sore. Never before AF or early pregnancy. Well didn't until I was about 6 weeks. I remember worrying then. Sometimes when I move I get a sharp tearing feeling on the right side 😞😕. Wish it was Tuesday! Argh the waiting is getting me all stressed to even have a pee! Good luck Hun sure it's fine tho xxxx

Hoping this is a good sign that the hormones haven't dropped off any? Can't stop worrying 😞😞

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 6
They are great lines hun! I have got everything crossed for you that all is okay :hugs::hugs:

They are great lines hun! I have got everything crossed for you that all is okay :hugs::hugs:

I'm praying it is too. Hoping at least 1 of my babies is a sticky 1. Can't help but worry coz sometimes when I turn or cough I get a pulling on my right side. Anyone else get this? x

I sometimes get a pulling feeling on the right hand side, almost feels like a stitch, I think it is normal. Hope everything goes ok for you Tuesday x x

I sometimes get a pulling feeling on the right hand side, almost feels like a stitch, I think it is normal. Hope everything goes ok for you Tuesday x x

Thank Hun, hoping so I really am. Congratulations to you xx

The pulling feeling is really normal, gemstone. And that test looks amazing! I'm not sure I could get one that dark at almost 8 weeks, lol! Good luck on your scan. My thoughts are with you and your little bubba(s), hoping all is well. :) Hugs. :hugs:

The pulling feeling is really normal, gemstone. And that test looks amazing! I'm not sure I could get one that dark at almost 8 weeks, lol! Good luck on your scan. My thoughts are with you and your little bubba(s), hoping all is well. :) Hugs. :hugs:

Thank you! I'm praying for a miracle. Even tho I haven't been pregnant long. I have already become very attached to them so much. Been quite emotional today. Up and down. Angry so angry and then sad so sad then finally numb. I want them so bad it hurts! 😢x

I know how you feel, hun. It's an immediate connection. Our babies are our babies from the beginning, and we want them more than anything. I hope hope hope everything is okay and you see two healthy sacs at your next scan. :)

I know how you feel, hun. It's an immediate connection. Our babies are our babies from the beginning, and we want them more than anything. I hope hope hope everything is okay and you see two healthy sacs at your next scan. :)

We sure do! 😃 thank you so much justplay91 means a lot xx

This is this mornings test. I haven't seen it get any lighter yet. So hoping that means everything is still ok. I have had some more shooting pains in my bbs. I'm hoping that means they are gearing up. Not sore to touch yet tho 😕

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 2
Pulling in your stomach is totally normal hun. I've had it since the du I got my BFP. Just the uterus stretching getting ready for bubs to settle in. I'm sure all will be okay. Your tests look great and you're starting with symptoms. The bleed come be from anything to an irritated cervix or a small bleed from the sac. I hope Tuesday gives you an answer and a good one at that. FX xx

I want a magic wand so it can be Tuesday already for you and you see two happy little beans. Wishing you all the luck in the world hun. Such a horrible feeling not knowing but those lines on your tests are amazing! When I had my losses my tests got really faint before so hopefully it is a good sign 💕

Pulling in your stomach is totally normal hun. I've had it since the du I got my BFP. Just the uterus stretching getting ready for bubs to settle in. I'm sure all will be okay. Your tests look great and you're starting with symptoms. The bleed come be from anything to an irritated cervix or a small bleed from the sac. I hope Tuesday gives you an answer and a good one at that. FX xx

Thank hunny, I'm hoping the pink is from where I had the internal scan. They was there for ages! Thank you again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"