pinky/brown after sex any one?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Babynumber1, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Babynumber1

Babynumber1 Mum of 1 & Pregnant

Hi all im from the 1st trimester and just wonderd if any of you had sex in the first 12 weeks and had a lil bit of pinky/brown straight after?

2. new mummy h

new mummy h First little princess!!!!

nothing happened afterwards for me chick xx

3. eeyore007

eeyore007 New Mummy to Frances

Yes we did, and yes I did. Creamy browny discharge straight after and sometimes the next morning then it went away. Apparently it's the act of sex disturbing old blood from where the placenta has been burrowing itself into the uterine wall. Doesn't happen any more. If it's brown then it's fine. If it's red than that can be a problem and should be checked out. After about 15 weeks I found that this no longer happened at all.

4. Christine1993

Christine1993 Full-time mummy to Aidan

when i was around 12 weeks pregnant i got really brown discharge but it wasnt after sex just after i had 'a bit of fun' haha. it must be normal and common because im over half way there and everythings jolly good :) xxx

5. Orange lady

Orange lady Well-Known Member

Hi there
    Yes I had this. Had it twice around 6-8 weeks. As we miscarried before, the EPAU advised that we abstain from any rudies til after an early scan. We had a scan around this time and all showed up as ok. We were really cautious though til our 12 week scan.
    But I'm 21 weeks now and all seems cool :0)

6. hudz26

hudz26 Mum to 3

hiya i had this with my 1st but not until 23 weeks, i went to hospital and they did swabs but told me that sometimes sperm irritates the cervix and that's why it happens,
    i never had it again and all was fine :) xx

7. EmmanBump

EmmanBump Guest

hiya yeah i had this, my midwife told what eeoyore had said, so not to worry hun xx

8. Babynumber1

Babynumber1 Mum of 1 & Pregnant

Thanks you guys xx