Placenta at the front = why i'm showing more?

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
So i've got like a huge bump already.. think it's got any relation to my placenta being at the front?!

no i had an anterior placenta with my son and was tiny x

or maybe i was just naturaly small lol was only sharing my own expierence could turn out more ppl are like u than me lol x

I have an anterior placenta and I feel massive for 22 weeks but my mum and most others say I'm tiny for 22 weeks :/

I dont think where the placenta is makes a difference really :/ but yay for the bump! x

I have an anterior placenta too, and I also feel quite large for how far I am. I was actually wondering this same thing too.....

Posterior and measuring 2 weeks ahead... I think it has more to do with your torso size. I have a short torso so baby has nowhere to go but OUT.

i think mines on the front and am big but this is my 3rd and i think it depends on the person to how big or small you get, xx

no thats what i have to and i am 25 weeks and just starting to get a bump so i am tiny (people always amazed when i tell them i am 25 because its sooo small) so i think its just that you are meant to have a big bump lol

Anterior placenta and uterus is measuring 4 weeks ahead. This is my 4th baby though and my 3rd was 9 pounds 13.9oz. So far this one is average size so thinking maybe the 3rd baby just stretched me out.

My placenta is anterior and I'm showing already but like another poster said I think torso length makes a difference. While I'm tall I have a short body and I think that's why I'm showing a bit. Plus I am naturally slim so that may also make a difference. Perhaps I have rubbish stomach muscles too!

Posterior and measuring 2 weeks ahead... I think it has more to do with your torso size. I have a short torso so baby has nowhere to go but OUT.

This! I have a longg torso so the baby has more room to stretch. I only really "show" after I eat lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->