plan of attack!

lillypiesmummy

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wondered what your tactics are for getting a bfp? So far we have just been bding when we feel like it and keeping fingers, toes arms and everything but legs crossed! Obviously this isnt working so as of next month i am going to use a cb fertility monitor. This should also help satisfy my poas addiction lol :happydance:. Baby dust and luck to everyone!

:hug:

Hey Lillypie (cute pic btw).

Well we use FF and OPKs - :sex: every 48 hours (normally).

Poor DH is on so many pills he sounds like a tube of smarties - wellman, Maca, 1000mg of Vit c etc.

And after :sex: legs up the wall and fingers crossed! sooooooooo very romantic! :rofl:

:rofl: i shall have to get my man on some vits too and off of the relentless lol. This ttc lark does tend to take the romantic edge off doesnt it!

hey hon - I think you will like the OPK monitor - it will help you pinpoint the days you should not miss BDing.
We are also trying evening primrose oil this month, take by me (in capsule form). helps to promote EWCM.
:hug:

I hope so! Fingers crossed that makes enough of a difference to get our bfp.

The wellman pills are meant to be very good as they give him everything he could need - folic etc so well worth taking! gp recommended us taking them and so does good ole' Zita West!!

Yeah romance doesn't happen although Maca has certainly put a spring in our steps! :rofl: :rofl:

Well if romance is dead i find that half a bottle of wine has the desired effect :rofl:

I'll give my cbfm a chance for a month but i no joy will seriously consider the get pissed tactic also :rofl:

I found a combination of getting p*ssed, being on holiday, BD every morning then staying in bed for 30 minutes and probably the most likely explanation - being completely the wrong time as I had just lost my job and the benfits that went with it....

Fertility Friend was also very useful to help me pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck

Hx

Halle71
ooohh congrats hun !! :) think we need a good hoilday,none of the ttc wud be cumin with us...part from the voddy n redbull/coke ! lol

today i got pos opk,i use the monitor aswell but think its got confused this mth as everyother mth i O later(this mth)so for the past2days it aint asked me for a test!! hopefully it will in morning it will ask4test n gimme a peak :)
also as usuall this mth ive used,presseed,insteadcup,charting,ff,and of course as best bd timing as i can ! :):) and of course good old odd voddy n coke :):)

nearly 4got...pre-conception vits and maca

I'm trying not to panic (& get obssessed) - this is our 2nd cycle (only?), but reading the board makes me wonder if I should do more?

but I think I will get some evening primrose oil for me and wellman for hubby, just incase ;) besides, it should be good for us anyhow?

what about zinc? I heard that's also recommended for the spermies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->