• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

planning your meals and morning sickness

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
anyone else the same?

during the day i ocasionally start fancying something and by the time i have got it and made it and its in front of me and cant face it. grrrrr ... anyone else the same?

i want encalardas tonight, not that that is probably the best but would be the most i would have eaten in weeks, but everytime i have done that in the past i really dont want it.

i have a fridge full of pasta as thats what i was fancying, but cant face any of it lol

anyone else the same?

during the day i ocasionally start fancying something and by the time i have got it and made it and its in front of me and cant face it. grrrrr ... anyone else the same?

i want encalardas tonight, not that that is probably the best but would be the most i would have eaten in weeks, but everytime i have done that in the past i really dont want it.

i have a fridge full of pasta as thats what i was fancying, but cant face any of it lol

This is so me. I really want something, cook it and then cannot face eating it. Am driving hubby crazy.
Yesterday i really wanted spag bol, DH went and bought it, cooked it and i couldnt eat it.
Tonight its bangers and mash and i am looking forward to it but i believe DH has bought something else just in case i dont eat it. LOL

We thought that if DH did the cooking for a while that it may help. Hasnt so far though.

:hug:

Hiya girls
i am right off my food as well i have been eating more pasta than any thing and its bloating me right up, we had spag bol y'day it was yummy but i have to say i am only eating half of what i normally would lol nat a bad thing hehe i have also found that when some one els makes my dinner i enjoy it better i dont want 2 eat any thing i cook my self DH said its an excuse not 2 cook lol

:hug:

I have this problem too, i like to cook ahead for the week but it's become impossible to tell what I'll fancy at any given time! We just stocked the freezer more and stopped buying so much fresh stuff as it was going out of date all the time.

i eat, then i dont fancy it anymore as i throw it all up. HOWEVER, im into sweet and sour fried chicken at the moment . Problem is It is SO bad for you that im trying my best not to eat it....(oh and expensive)..

I've been lucky so far not to get too sick but i soooooooooooo know what u mean :(

It's like, my stomach is soooo hungry and wanting me to gulp everything down yet I dont feel like eating anyyyyything :(

that was me yesterday.....due to have some cabbage with dinner (sausages and bubble & squeak).....chopped it all up.....ate a few raw pieces (as i also like it raw), and then promptly threw up......nb, it was the first time i have actually thrown up....despite suffering with nausea for last 4 weeks....

dinner was a plate of buttered toast.....

sigh....

Having the same problem but 100x worse, I dont fancy any food at all :(

JUST threw up my chinese chicken lamo...oh well.....

oh yeah I know what you mean.... I have been throwing up all day for 2 weeks. I have leaned what i can and cannot eat. I eat the same thing every single day. If I eat something different then vomit it up - I cant even think of eating it again. My food choices are very limited.

Breakfest - Frosted Flakes (cereal)
snack - pear
lunch - chicken noodle soup with crackers
snack - pretzels
dinner - sandwich (turkey, cheese, mayo, pickels)

If I eat something different for dinner and then vomit it all up I have to eat a pear to calm my tummy. Also everytime I drink water I get very ill. So I am having to dilute juice with more water so that I can try to keep it down.

JUST threw up my chinese chicken lamo...oh well.....

I was the same last wk, desperate for chinese takeaway by the time i'd got it I ate 2 forkfulls and that was it!!!! :dohh:Aaarrgh!!!

I'm finding I can't eat plain meat - both beef and chicken have made me gag recently. I'm fine with processed food though!

glad i am not the only one then, it actually made me laught at what we are putting our OHs through lol, i managed to eat supper today :D yipee second time in 2 weeks :D

Ahhhh eating is rubbish, how can we want food so bad but just not do it :(
I have given up, i eat little snacks often rather than even attempting to cook or eat proper meals, probably not the best policy but it has to be done.

anyone else the same?

OMG... that's SOOOO me... my fridge is FULL of leftovers cause I'm so indecisive!!!! I have to have a bite of this and that cause I really want it, then I start eating it and I'm done. 5 bites and I'm not interested, it's so frustrating!! You're allowed a can of tuna a week (here in the states) so I made a sandwich last night, not having this type of sandwich but craving one bad, so I made it... I took a bite and it tasted SO fishy I was DONE. I've ordered something at a restaurant and then when it arrived I took a few bites to appease my OH and was repulsed as I changed my mind... so glad I'm not alone on this!!!!!:hugs:

I'm finding I can't eat plain meat - both beef and chicken have made me gag recently. I'm fine with processed food though!

this cracks me up... I need to eat more protein cause I'm just not getting enough and so I have always LOVED cheeseburgers... I eat 1/2 now and it just hurts or something... I look at the meat and my stomach turns then starts to "hurt" hahahaha... as if it's hard for me to digest, so I stop... hahahaha... I am LOVING processed chicken patties :rofl:

Snap.

I ate at the local pub this eve because hubby was working late :blush:

We've had to throw food away that I 'fancied' then couldn't face :/

Starting to get passed the major fussy bit, but still struggling with being sooooooo tired come dinner time. Hence the dash to the pub heh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"