Planning!

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by LouOscar01, Oct 6, 2013.

1. LouOscar01

LouOscar01 Well-Known Member

Have spent my entire weekend making a baby wishlist and planning the nursery. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. :dohh:

2. Lirpa11

Lirpa11 Well-Known Member

I have a nice baby nursery saved in my Pinterest :) should start painting by November for it :)

3. july2013

july2013 Guest

:haha: We already have a boys name chosen, and we're working on a girls name list.

4. Lirpa11

We're the opposite, we have a girls name that we like, but not sure about a boys name :)

5. wombat1

wombat1 Guest

We have some of our baby names decided. I find girl names easier to think of than boys names, but I have a feeling we'll have boys (my partner has 1 sister but his dad has 4 brothers and 1 sister so it seems like there are more boys in his family than girls). I've already been thinking about what kind of birth I want even though it's well over a year away at best :dohh:

6. Lirpa11

What sort of birth would you like? I would like natural, as long as the babies are not as big as can be In his family, then I'm not surfed I can do it. I'd try.

7. wombat1

wombat1 Guest

I would really like a natural birth. I was thinking about a home water birth as I've read really great things and it turns out it's not expensive as I thought it'd be. Since I actually read about labour I'm less scared of it. The idea of a baby actually coming out is still not appealing, but I think I might be able to cope okay with the pain as I'll know what is happening and why and other women have managed it!

8. TickTockBaby

TickTockBaby Well-Known Member

thank god! thought i was a loon. We're 7 months away from even trying to conceive and i have a nursery wish list, and colour scheme, a pram picked out, and several hundred baby grows earmarked! and i had my first pregnancy dream last week! :( obsessed!

9. melodyy_mtb

melodyy_mtb New mummy

Nothing at all. I dont even start ttc till november and Im on the mothercare website every day. I have several names picked out, and spend hours walking around the baby sections in shops. :wacko:

10. LouOscar01

I have names chosen....pram chosen...car seat and nursery chosen....I've bought so many baby clothes. I'm a disaster. COME ON MARCH.

11. callmedan

callmedan Well-Known Member

haha you are NOT a disaster! believe me, the minute me and oh move into our own house (currently living with parents while he finds a more permanent job!) i will be on the buying aswell! i know ill try and say i wont at first but who am i kidding :)
    i have already planned so far - names, nursery furniture, school, some clothes/shoes, christening, first family holiday!

12. LouOscar01

We have just bought our first house, but are waiting till next week to get the keys. OH says I have to wait till last to do the baby's room...I know he's right but I want to do it FIRST!!