Plans for the day?

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
What is everyone up to today?

I have a huge pile of laundry and will be cleaning house today too. Where are the relaxing days?

Eating frosted shreddies and printing out and filling out job applications for tomorrow:haha:

today i've been catching up on all the housework, washing and ironing. had brunch with my mum and took maddi out to play in the snow again. this evening i'm just sorting out the last of my washing and actually enjoying a little relax, though they certainly are rare at them moment!

Catching up on some TV shows that I have missed recently, & just chilling out :thumbup: x

I've been sat in my pj's all day messing about online :blush: Watched the big snow gale we had and that's about it :lol:

I've been sitting on the sofa all day watching films with my Mum, I've got a horrible cold and trying to get a bit better for work tomorrow! Just waiting for a pizza to be delivered :blush: and then I think I'll get a bath and wash my hair. Nothing exciting!

I'm going to order a Pizza & watch Christmas films tonight I think! :thumbup: x

i cooked a 3 course sunday lunch with my eldest ..we had homemade tomato & basil soup followed by roast chicken then chocolate pudding ....

once kids are in bed ive presents to sort and wrap

well....................we went to walmart this morning than Petsmart, than came home dropped things off and went to Metro. After that we met some of Stan's family for lunch, now Hannah and I are here and she's napping and Stan went to get a haircut. When he gets back we are going to run up to Toys R Us. After dinner and bath for Hannah we are going to attempt to go look at Christmas lights *whew*

I'm eating watermelon though I really want a nice toasted bagel w/ cream cheese, I just can't afford the calories from that, it's my brother's 16th birthday (well, was Friday) so we are ordering chicken wings tonight ... and I already gained 5lbs this month! I want to lose 30! So now I guess I'm up to 35lbs to lose?? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->