Play kitchen

mcnicks19

Reaction score
I would like to get my 2 year old a kitchen for Christmas. Can anyone recommend one please?

I've been looking into getting a play kitchen as well! Ikea sells a set, which looks nice and the brand Hape too. Those are my two faves so far. :)

Definitely get the IKEA one!! We got this for our son last Christmas (when he was almost 2) and it's amazing!!!!! He still has it on the lower height setting (comes with plastic bits to add to the legs to make it taller (2 further height setting's then just with normal legs) and it still fits him height wise (he is a very tall boy). It is sturdy and he loves it - most other ones are short in height and break.

Definitely get the IKEA one!! We got this for our son last Christmas (when he was almost 2) and it's amazing!!!!! He still has it on the lower height setting (comes with plastic bits to add to the legs to make it taller (2 further height setting's then just with normal legs) and it still fits him height wise (he is a very tall boy). It is sturdy and he loves it - most other ones are short in height and break.

:thumbup: Going to look at this - was thinking of a kitchen/shop for my LO for Christmas but was worried so many looked so flimsy they wouldnt last! Off to google Ikea now, thanks!!!

:thumbup: Going to look at this - was thinking of a kitchen/shop for my LO for Christmas but was worried so many looked so flimsy they wouldnt last! Off to google Ikea now, thanks!!!

Honestly, this one is great! My son can be a little heavy handed (slams the doors shut on it and pulls the clips off that hold the utensils), but it hasn't broke or even show signs of damage. Bit of a pain to make (I made it up Christmas Eve night - so was a bit tired at this stage), but best thing we got him for Christmas!

Thanks! It really does look great :thumbup: Ive sent the link over to OH see what he thinks!! Can you buy the little utensil bar & hooks to go on it?? They arent showing on the accessories, but one of their pictures show them hanging up about tbe cooker!

We've just bought this one for LOs birthday. We haven't opened it yet but I wanted one with a washing machine but didn't have a lot of room.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pintoy-Kit...&qid=1380895454&sr=8-31&keywords=play+kitchen

I'm getting her the kidkraft kitchen. I'm not getting it until next year though, I'm hoping to do enough surveys for amazon vouchers to buy it xD

Thanks! It really does look great :thumbup: Ive sent the link over to OH see what he thinks!! Can you buy the little utensil bar & hooks to go on it?? They arent showing on the accessories, but one of their pictures show them hanging up about tbe cooker!

It comes in two pieces - you can buy the base and then you can buy the top section - it's the top section that has the bar and hooks included (buy the utensils also, as these fit perfectly on the hooks. I bought it on sale, both pieces for £60 then I think £3 for the utensils...

whatever you do, dont cheap out like i did. bought one of those crappy hello kitty ones (same as the peppa pig plastic ones)

id buy an ikea/fisher price one - nice and heavy, steady ones.
mine was a waste of money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->