Playdate nightmares

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Thought it would be funny to share some :) This one is a more serious one but any funny ones would be great too.

On the last day of school last year, Jayden had his best friend, D, over. His parents were at their daughter's graduation ceremony.

D came running into the house saying he got stung by a bee on his neck. I gave him a cool cloth to put on it and next thing he's rubbing his eyes and they are getting swollen. He says there is sand in them. 5 minutes later I think back to an employee of ours who got stung by a bee and his eyes swelled up and he had to go to the hospital due to an allergic reaction.

I called his parents, whom were trying to be quiet on the cell phone as they were at a ceremony. They told me to give him Benydryl. Nah, not going to work I said. He needs to go to the hospital. I then called my OH who was 2 minutes away from home. By this time D has hives all over, his face was swollen, and his breathing was starting to deteriorate a bit.

He got that child in his truck and sped like a maniac all the way to the hospital. Seriously, they said that if it had been one hour later, he might not have made it.

Wow that sounds scary o_O Good reaction by you.

Had two little girls who are sisters over today. One is in Jayden's class and one in Amanda's.

The one in Jayden's class brought over an old stuffed elephant that she's had since she was very little and she sleeps with it every night. The material is almost disintegrating.

Wellllllllllll, she left the special possession on the floor of our kids' playroom.

Hmm, our 1 year old dog is still a puppy and chewed a hole in the face of it.
:dohh::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->