Playe dress up with a 3 year old lol

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by 1st_baby, Oct 26, 2008.

1. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

Hey all

Yesterday was my first expirence with a 3 year old lol we've known her since the day she was born but I never really played dress up or anything like that ..

Poor thing wanted to play and her mum said no ..there pretty stupid parents I wont get into details but they rather drink then play with there kids ..

Anywhoo I quite enjoyed playing with Mikah lol I put nail polish on her , eye shadow and much more she even put on her lil princess outfit lol she did the same too me :dohh: except she mostly painted my toes and fingers not the nails lol and i had freaking make up all over ..but ti was fun :happydance:

Now I kinda want a girl lool I never did before ..pointless thread but thought id share ..heres a pic of mikah

Attached Files:

2. FEDup1981

FEDup1981 Mam of two & two angels

aww great pic!! and a bambi too!!

3. Soon2be3

Soon2be3 Guest

Who could NOT want to play dress up with the face shes so cute KUDOS to you for taking some time with her

4. Jenelle

Jenelle Mommy of 2 Boys

She is so pretty!! Good for you for taking the time to give her some much needed attention :) and great pic... but I want to see the one of you all dressed up by her, lol.

5. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

Oh no way lol I took off the make up after 5 min or so lol as I had to hold my son but next time i go ill make sure to get a piccy for you :)