Playe dress up with a 3 year old lol

1st_baby

Hey all

Yesterday was my first expirence with a 3 year old lol we've known her since the day she was born but I never really played dress up or anything like that ..

Poor thing wanted to play and her mum said no ..there pretty stupid parents I wont get into details but they rather drink then play with there kids ..

Anywhoo I quite enjoyed playing with Mikah lol I put nail polish on her , eye shadow and much more she even put on her lil princess outfit lol she did the same too me :dohh: except she mostly painted my toes and fingers not the nails lol and i had freaking make up all over ..but ti was fun :happydance:

Now I kinda want a girl lool I never did before ..pointless thread but thought id share ..heres a pic of mikah

Attachments

• Picture 091.jpg
    Picture 091.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 19
Who could NOT want to play dress up with the face shes so cute KUDOS to you for taking some time with her

She is so pretty!! Good for you for taking the time to give her some much needed attention :) and great pic... but I want to see the one of you all dressed up by her, lol.

She is so pretty!! Good for you for taking the time to give her some much needed attention :) and great pic... but I want to see the one of you all dressed up by her, lol.

Oh no way lol I took off the make up after 5 min or so lol as I had to hold my son but next time i go ill make sure to get a piccy for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->