playground gossips:(

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by fulltimemum, Dec 11, 2009.

1. fulltimemum

fulltimemum Well-Known Member

i am sick as a chip today .had a lovely afternoon watching daintons play .i have had a eye infection for 4 days now got eyedrops of doctor otimax or summit and my eye has been swelled and sore and looks like iv been punched .

well my friend pulls me up and said leanne people are talking about you saying i bet her fella has hit her or shes been fighting with some one :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:so i asked who had said it .she told me and i went stight over i said ere you our lad hasnt hit me and i dont fight with people i ignore them .i said i have a eye infection and thats none of your buissness she said well im sorry but i thought your lad had hit you or you had been fighting .i then said even if it wasnt a eye infection and our lad did hit me or i had been fighting what has it got to do with you .she said well nout i said exaclty so keep your nose out people saying things about people gets you in a lot of bother .she said sorry leanne i said you no what dont even speak to me again .and i dont even harlyds no her just soem one i say hi to now and again .ooooooooooooooo it gets me so mad when people dont have a clue :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

2. Louby

Louby Well-Known Member

cheeky cow

glad you put her in her place.x

3. fulltimemum

it just really pissed me off and my m8 said leanne dont say i said anything i said well why tell me you no for a fact what im like and i wont leave it

4. Louby

Louby Well-Known Member

I'd do the same hun.x

5. Dizzy321

Dizzy321 very proud mammy to 3!

:growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad: why are people so interfering and childish, you did ther right thing telling her! I HATE gossips. Like you said its got nothing at all to do with her xx

6. Arlandria

Arlandria Love being Mrs.C xx

Silly cow for gossiping!

7. jennie_78

jennie_78 Mum to Caitlin, and TTC

Some people have nothing better to do than gossip about other peoples lives. Good for you for putting her in her place :thumbup:

8. ellismum

ellismum Ellis' mum!!

The "Mummy Mafia" strike again. People with no life of their own so gossip about others. :hugs:

9. MrsBandEgglet

MrsBandEgglet Mummy to 3, expecting #4

Good on you for confronting her! Interfering moo. Infuriates me when people make comments like this, there's really no need for it. I've had similar situations at work. People were making comments about when I actually got pregnant because just a couple of weeks before i got my BFP i went out for a girls night with people from work and I got very very drunk and I was even smoking (god knows why because I don't smoke any other time, i think i was just that drunk lol :blush:) I literally conceived two days after this night out but there were whispers circulating around work that I'd known I was pg before I went out and drank and smoked as much as I did anyway. People don't realise how upsetting these 'rumours' can be. I'm glad you said something to this nosy mare, I wish i had. xx

10. skippy

skippy Got my furbabies :)

interfering cow!! good on you for putting her in her place:flower:

11. fulltimemum

thanks ladies i had to get it of my cest ranting again lol xxxxxxxxxx:kiss: