Plea for progesterone suppositries/pessaries

Please

Reaction score
Hi All

I hope it is ok for me to post this here. I used to be a regular member of B&B back 2011-2012 when we were TTC our first child. We were successful with our third round of ICSI & now have a 2 1/2 yr old little boy. We have been TTC #2 for around a year, miraculously we fell PG in Aug 14 naturally (something that has never happened in the 5 years TTC our first) sadly it ended in an early miscarriage at 5 weeks. After years of charting my temperature always niggling at me had been that my my post O temp ran low. Yet when on progesterone they run much higher. I just had a feeling I have an issue with progesterone. We tried a FET IN Feb for #2 however this did not work. We decided whilst trying in between IF cycles we would use the progesterone. I didn't think further ahead to actually falling PG as I thought last Aug was a fluke. However 12DPO we got a BFP which is even stronger now at 14DPO. The problem I have is we only have enough progesterone to see us through to 7 weeks. I am terrified if I don't take it till 12 weeks the pregnancy will end. It seems I can not buy it without a prescription, my GP in the past has said she can not prescribe it. My IVF clinic will not sell me it unless in a cycle. I am at a loss at where I can get some. So am reaching out to fellow TTC to ask if anyone has any surplus to requirements I could buy from them? I really hope it is ok asking this. From a very scared early PG Mumma. X

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Where abouts in the world are you?

Congratulations! Where are you in the world? I'm in the UK not in a round of IVF or under treatment as such but phones clinic for progesterone & they gave it to me when I explained I felt I needed it (I'm not preg just have spotting in LP) maybe if you phone them and explain they will give it to you ESP if you say you have taken it as they know stopping it early isnt a good idea. Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->