PLEASE ADVISE!!!! wednesdays the news day :(

amy.j

cautiously expecting :)
Reaction score
Hi guys not been on for a few weeks, thought i wud take a break so ill update

two weeks ago i had an ultrasound as i had been bleeding there was a sac and it measured 5 weeks. :cloud9:

then i came home and had a clot and have also had constant bleeding since, it has finally stopped since yesterday and in the space from then (2 weeks ago)and now i have done 4 pregnancy tests and they have all been very faint :bfp:

I have another scan wednesday to find out if bean has stuck or not :cry:

just wondered if anyone else had a simular experience and still had healthy baby ??????:blush:

mwah xxxxxx

Amy, the SAME thing happened to me. When I was 5 weeks I went to the ER because I was bleeding (the blood was brown but had a little bit of red) and they did a vaginal ultrasound. They seen a sac with yolk but no baby. They told me I was going to most likely miscarry and to just stay on bed rest. Well the bleeding went on for 2 days after and I had ALL the signs of miscarriage (except for passing a clot). My back ached, my breast tenderness decreased, and I had frequent cramping. Three weeks after I had went into the ER I had an ultrasound (which was last Tuesday) and my baby is completely normal. I seen its heart beat, it moved its little head, and everything is normal. Just pray, stay positive, and GET TONS OF REST. Stay at home. Don't go to work, school, or out with your friends. Don't have sex, don't lift anything, and eat as healthy as you can. Just have faith your little one will pull through! Best of luck to you hun and I will keep you and your precious little one in my prayers. :)

Amy, sorry to hear you've been going through this. Just wanted to wish you good luck for wednesday, and hope that everything turns out ok for you just like it did with shaunanicole. FX'd!

E x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->