Please Answer: Do you feel this too??

EarthMama

Mom of 2 & pregnant!
Reaction score
Do you feel a telepathic link with your unborn child? It's the weirdest thing. I feel like he UNDERSTANDS ME, implicitly! He is active when I'm active and seems to sleep when I sleep. If I put my hands on my belly, he thumps me and I thump back and it's like we're communicating. But it's more then that...it's like I feel in sync with him on a very deep mental/emotional level. Like he understands me almost more then I understand myself and actually SENDS me support and love, which of course I pour back into him. I am just loving this part of being pregnant. It really feels like a telepathic bond that transcends the physical. Just wondering if anyone else felt the same?

No but it sounds amazing, I'm sure when he is born you and your son will have a special connection x

Sometimes I feel like we're on the same wave-length, like last night I looked down at my dessert with excitement, and she gave me one good kick, like she was agreeing. :flower:

I don't have this at all with my unborn baby but I feel this way with my daughter!

Of course I can't yet feel baby move either so that makes a big difference when you can really feel them in there!

Sounds amazing what you're experiencing :). I already have a great bond with my baby but I can't wait until it grows stronger by actually being able to feel him/her. I also feel it'll be stronger once I know which gender it is - not because it matters but because I can refer to the baby by a name instead of calling it by a nickname! I just can't wait for all of the exciting things ahead of me.

It definitely got stronger for me this week. I used to get flashes of it here and there but this week this feeling of bond and telepathic connection has really taken off.

(this is my first baby)

Not in the least but it would be fabulous if I did. I'm not a very touchy/feely/in tune with emotions kind of person, I'm a 'just the fact's ma'am' kind of lady and to me the baby is still a very costly biology experiment ;) OK that sounds bad, of course I love the baby and am doing everything I can to be a good mommy (I almost said 'hostess') but that extra connection where I feel in tune with the LO isn't there yet. Maybe when I'm further along like you are (I hope)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->