Please any advise needed

mayb_baby

Reaction score
I'm really scared as some of you may know my LO was in the hospital 2days ago as he was crying really hard, he wouldn’t put any weight on his left leg but stopped on the way to the hospital. He was able to put it down and stand for a while in the hospital and he seemed to be in no pain just agitated and tired.

He got an x-ray done and they saw a shadow on the x-ray they said they associate it with hairline factures and severe bruising, but they were not worried as he was in no pain.

Well yesterday he couldn’t stand at all or bare weight on his left leg, his right is perfectly strong and can support his weight for a short while, today is the same :cry::cry:

He is in NO pain at all, I can squeeze, press, poke , flex his leg he just giggles when I squeeze his thigh :cry:

Now I am thinking the worst. No pain has to be worse! I have to wait until 9.00am to call the docs, but I keep thinking imagine my poor baby can’t walk etc. 3days ago he could stand holding my fingers now he would collapse on his leg I'm so petrified :cry:

Oh sweetie, I'm sorry I have no advice - didn't wanna r&r, but lots of hugs for you, I hope your little one is okay xxx

It's got me going up the walls and :cry: continuously 3days ago I had a healthy strong baby boy and now well I’m so scared he has something wrong with his poor leg

Oh goodness hun. I'm sorry you are going through this, it must be hard!! No advice but i wanted to offer some :hugs: Hope everything turns out ok... please keep us posted!! xxx

Oh i am so sorry. You must be frantic:nope:

If i was in the same boat i would bypass the gp and go to Paed A and E as teh GP cat really do anything to help. LO may need another x-ray.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

This sounds terrible but I’d prefer it was broken because that would be painful and it would be able to heal now I'm so petrified it could be permanent :cry:

Oh i am so sorry. You must be frantic:nope:

If i was in the same boat i would bypass the gp and go to Paed A and E as teh GP cat really do anything to help. LO may need another x-ray.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I was in A&E and me an LO waited 30-45mins I hate all the sickness in there and him in there iykwim, I’m hoping they’ll send me through with GP letter, he’s in no pain and I’m so worried that they will pass it off.:cry:

What a nightmare hun, I think I am with tu here, go straight to a&e, docs are rubbish. It will take them ages to get a letter together etc.
I really hope you get it sorted!
xxx

Thanks everyone
Well my doctor just said as he is in no pain that I'm to wait a week and if he still won’t bare the weight on his left leg, he has to go back and will be referred for a scan :/
He thinks that Michael hurt his leg and now is scared to put it down in case its sore xxx

^^ Could be that he is afraid to put it down. Could he have twisted it and its just sore possibly? I know I have twisted my ankle before and it has hurt for days and I was unable to (and afraid) to put weight on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->