• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Please, any experiences with this?

AreWeThereNow

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Looking for experiences with HCG levels.

I got my first vvvvvfl at 8dpo. Slowly progressed to a darker line. Now at 14 dpo - period is due today.

My HCG at 10dpo was 23, then at 13dpo was 38 - so not doubling like it should. I also have lower left side pain so my dr is concerned of ectopic. U/S showed no sac anywhere so that doesn't help.

I'm 4+5 weeks going off LMP dates but ovulated late - is it possible my HCG will pick up being that i'm only 14dpo? Anyone have any (positive or negative) experiences like this?

Feeling pregnant and emotional so I just don't understand.

I have a 1yo and miscarried at 7 weeks in April this year. This pregnancy feels different to both of my others.

When this happened to me it was an indication of a failed pregnancy. My tests were extremely light, they were getting darker but very slowly. I got bloods done and they were 51 then 48 I believe, i started naturally miscarrying at 5 weeks.

Don't let the scan frighten you. With levels that low it would be impossible to see anything on a scan. Not necessarily ectopic. I am sorry it doesn't look like it will be a successful pregnancy :( good luck to you next cycle!

You're definately pregnant, I would just keep up with testing and pray. At 5 weeks I remember my hcg being around 30! My hcg is very low in the beginning, I didn't even look at numbers doubling ect... I just tested for progesterone and prayed and had hope. healthy baby born 9 months later. We just don't know what will happen. DR's can't see anything via US till our hcg is closer to 2000, we didn't have first ultrasound till exactly 6 weeks and it showed a healthy happy strong baby bean.

Any update? I suffered an ectopic in 2010, my hcg was high but not doubling. I also didn’t experience any one sided pains until the day before (7weeks 1day) my ectopic was discovered and my tube ruptured during surgery. Hope you’ve got good news since :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"