• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Please Anyone Know Any Sore Throat Remedies???

broodylocket

Reaction score
hey girlies,

i think im coming down with the cold as my throat is killing....

what is the best sore throat rememdies???
i had a hall soother but not sure if we are allowed them or not :blush:

thankies :D

I don't know what lozengers your allowed to take... Maybe try some honey and fresh squeezed lemon in hot water, that might help.

Hope you're feeling better soon xx

Try soluble paracetamol - gargle with them - they REALLY helped me when I had toothache and paracetamol is totally safe. Hope it feels better soon!

xx

ooo i'll get some tomoz...thankies ladies :) i cant sleep it hurts so much

Paracetomol worked for me, throat sweets are pretty useless. Or try Manuka Honey.

hot water lemon with honey or use tea and lemon and honey
another thing i tsp of honey helps too

Halls is okay to take! Lemon and honey is good or just honey on a spoon works, too! That's what I did (the spoon). Gargle with salt water helps also! Feel better soon!:flower:

i was prescribed a throat spray difflam spray by my gp. as all the lozengers i was using weren helping

Warm water w/ sea salt - I have a cold but also suffer from thrush in my throat from my asthma inhaler. I haven't used anything with medicine becasie I really don't know what's safe.

The soluble paracetamol is a brilliant idea!!! I will have to try this myself!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"