Please, anyone who has fallen pregnant after unexplained infertility???

Clovercandy

Reaction score
How did it eventually happen?

I've been at it for 16 months...

I'm 22
DH 29

:flower: congrats either way!

Fertilaid for me! My infertility never really had a source. (I cracked it up to hormonal imbalance, but was never allowed for testing). I was trying for 3 or 4 years. Me and OH took half a bottle of fertilaid and boom.

Good luck :hugs2:

I got pregnant naturally after 2 years TTC and 3 failed rounds of Clomid. Now I'm pregnant with my 2nd after just 5 months NTNP! Good luck x

I had a medicated IUI (Clomid + injectibles). Was pregnant with twins, but lost them fairly early. We took some time to regroup and now we're starting the process for IUI again, since it did work for us.

Fertilaid for me! My infertility never really had a source. (I cracked it up to hormonal imbalance, but was never allowed for testing). I was trying for 3 or 4 years. Me and OH took half a bottle of fertilaid and boom.

Good luck :hugs2:

This exactly for me. Except I was unexplained for 6 years with all the tests and clomid and crap. None of that worked. I'd given up completely a year ago. But someone mentioned fertilaid so I thought wth, bought it for us both, didn't opk or anything and got a surprise bfp.

:happydance:

I'll look into fertilaid!

Thanks all:flower:

How old was everyone when they went thru unexplained?

Weve been TTC since may 2012, got pregnant june 2013 and jan 2014 both ending in MC's which was devastating to say the least.

We did all of our testing and everything came back normal, I was waiting to see my endocrinologist to get on some Metformin or clomid, but then I decided to take vitex ( non commercial version of fertilaid) with morning smoothies for fertility and anti inflammation ( berries, spinach, banana and other stuff.. i dont remember) and SMEP. It worked... Also I was on tequila binge. Dunno if that had anything to do with it!

i am now 11w pregnant and everything seems to be going dandy!

Good luck and don't despair, I find the best thing we did, is make love because we love each other and not think too much about having babies...which is really hard to do!

What's pissing me off most is the darn expenses!:nope:

9000$ for ivf
500$ for iui

Come on...I wish I lived in MA or the UK

It took us 17 months... HSG normal, possible PCOS for me, some funky sperm for him, three failed rounds of Femara...

... Then we bought him some men's multi vitamins and we're waiting for an appointment to talk about IUI when we got a positive test.... We conceived naturally, but I wonder if the HSG and Meds possibly helped.

Have you tried soy? I fell pregnant on clomid with my DD but the cycle before I used soy and I had a perfect 28 day cycle. Lots of people swear by it.

This time I unexpectedly fell pregnant after taking 18 months with my DD. I do have pcos.

Good luck x

I was 28 and been trying for 18 months, had a dye test, hysteroscopy and D&C which didnt find anything except mild endo, I started acupuncture and then fell pregnant with my son shortly after

Yes with my daughter we took 4 years, for me personally I truly believe concieve plus lubricant did the job! Also really really tracking ovulation with the smiley face ones and knowing to bd for three days starting on day of smily. Good luck.x

Oh and did have a laperoscopy a few months before as well

Oh! SMEP worked for me too. And I have a friend who swears by acupuncture for helping her get preggo twice after a year and a half of TTC for #1 and 6 months for #2.

Hmm....maybe I should stop treatment then ....sometimes I feel all this stuff does more harm then good:cry:

I love all the success stories thou. Gives me so much hope :happydance:

I have done everything but a lap. I'm currently 5dpiui:coffee:

I'm also keeping a trigger progression hpt ....to see when it's out of my system and to see if the lines will eventually get darker for that bfp :thumbup:

More welcome to share :)

Hmm....maybe I should stop treatment then ....sometimes I feel all this stuff does more harm then good:cry:

I love all the success stories thou. Gives me so much hope :happydance:

I have done everything but a lap. I'm currently 5dpiui:coffee:

I'm also keeping a trigger progression hpt ....to see when it's out of my system and to see if the lines will eventually get darker for that bfp :thumbup:

More welcome to share :)

HI EVERYOJNE
just joining in, I've been trying since Aug 2012 and still nothing
TTC #1 - unexplained
2nd cycle of clomid 50 mg (days 3-7)

How did it eventually happen?

I've been at it for 16 months...

I'm 22
DH 29

:flower: congrats either way!

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that me and my DH were diagnosed with secondary unexplained infertility. We both have children from previous relationships but wanted a baby together. We tried for 18 months...nothing. And I know you understand the emotional toll it took on me every month when my period came. We were given a round of clomid but it didn't work. We were then referred to an infertility clinic last year and we went as I wanted to hear what they had to say. They told me not to bother with IUI and that we should try IVF. My DH and I decided that this was not for us; we could not fathom paying for something with no guarantee of helping us conceive when all of our tests came back showing no reason why we couldn't conceive naturally. Plus we each have children, so for us, we knew the feeling of having a bio child so that need was not as strong for us. We resigned ourselves to the fact that if it were meant to be it would be. So, when January came this year, and still no baby, I decided to move on with life. I just could not keep living life depressed and emotionally drained. Well flash forward 6 months (24 months after my journey of TTC first started), and I was due for AF on Monday June 2..nothing. Figured for sure AF would rear her ugly head in the middle of night but didn't. Felt all the next day AF would start, running back and forth to the bathroom at work all day. Got home and POAS because I had my hopes up at this point and thought if this is some cruel joke, I wanted to be home and have a little cry then be at work and seeing AF and feeling depressed. Well I fell to my knees when I looked at the test and saw a :bfp: . I'll be 39 this month and DH will be 43. So, that's my story...hope it gives you some hope. As well, I know someone who tried 15 years, with an unexplained infertility diagnoses. They had every procedure you could do and still no baby. She finally gave up on baby and started living life for her and her DH...not long after she fell pregnant at 42 and had a healthy baby. So good luck to you and DH. I pray that you will get that :bfp: too. Just try to stay strong.

After risky relationships as a teen and once trying with an ex for six months I had chalked it up to not being able to have kids. When my SO and I got together I had explained this too him and he accepted the fact; even tacked on how he didnt want kids anyway. Condoms were uncomfortable for me and BC risky and pricy so we just went without. I had downloaded Ovia to help track my period to see if it was normal. Needless to say seven months later; here we are expecting our first and both super excited. Im 22 and SO is 24. It seemed when I had given up on my chances at motherhood is when I became pregnant.

I wish you lots of luck!

Hi I've recently found out I'm pregnant after over 2 years of trying I've lost 2 stone, had acupuncture and used a fertility monitor x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"