Please anyone who have used trigger? BFP??

Clovercandy

Reaction score
I'm 6dp5dt.
13 days past trigger 10,000 units
IVF cyle #1

Is it possible that this could still be trigger?? or a BFp?

How much miu is FRER? And when its Faint how much is that?

Attachments

• image_opt.jpg
    image_opt.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
Are you talking about an hcg shot trigger? We used those when going to the RE and they always told me to not test for at least 14 or so days.

Have you been testing previously?

yes I have. With New choice dollar pregnancy test...dont know if they're reliable. 9dpo bfn then right away I start getting bfps....kinda fishy if ya ask me lol. I hope its right thou:headspin:

Attachments

• ctp-119830-1417628600.jpg
    ctp-119830-1417628600.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 22
I triggered with Ovitrelle but didn't test until my official test day so I don't know what tests would or wouldn't have looked like beforehand. My OTD was 9dp5dt and I got a very strong line then. When is your OTD? I had a blood test the same day just to confirm. Too much testing would just drive me crazy! Good luck, I hope it is a BFP.

Have you been testing previously?

yes I have. With New choice dollar pregnancy test...dont know if they're reliable. 9dpo bfn then right away I start getting bfps....kinda fishy if ya ask me lol. I hope its right thou:headspin:

Looking at the dollar tests, going negative then going back to BFP, i'd say you have a genuine BFP on your hands congratulations x I think your next FRER will be darker :thumbup: x

I got my BFP on a FRER 14 days post trigger (10,000 IU trigger).
I hadn't test before then.

Best of Luck! :)

thank you all!! I hope the best for all your pregnancies :flower:

Any updates for you? It seems more hopeful since it went from negative to positive!

Just checking back in! I would say if you got a negative, the trigger was out of your system. So any positive should be genuine I would think.

BFP!!!

My beta at 13dpo (8dp5dt) was 47

Will update with more numbers tuesday

I just hope this is it :)

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 7
Wow great rise! Congratulations!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts