Please bbt help!

Grumblebea

Reaction score
Can someone look at my chart and tell me if they think I had an implant dip??? Thank you for any advise.

I've had a look - it could be - although 5dpo is on the earlier side of implantation - was there any other changes with regards to your temperature taking - ie timing, disturbed sleep, less than 3 hours, or as I found being very cold in the night! If the answer is no to anything different and your temps stay up from now then I would look at it as a real possibility.

It could be, or it could be a fallback rise. xx

It could be, or it could be a fallback rise. xx

What's a fallback rise? My temp has also dipped slightly today (also at 5dpo) but not too far.

Sorry I can't be of more help, I'm a newbie to temping :)

Fallback rise is a chart pattern in which your temperature rises after ovulation but then falls back down immediately. This usually happens at 2-3 dpo. It then goes back up shortly after.

Before O, estrogen levels peak and then drop, causing LH level to peak and then drop, causing ovulation. The theory of fallback rise is that the estrogen level is still dropping after the LH level has dropped, and the progesterone levels have not risen high enough to push the temperature up. Estrogen causes low temps, progesterone high temps. By the next day, the estrogen level is down and the progesterone level pushes the temperature back up, until you've had a few more high temps after it can be difficult to tell from your chart, your temps are up and down a lot anyway so it is difficult to know, cover all your bases and get lots of bd in just incase!

I usually always get a fallback rise around 4-5 dpo.

Everything is the same. I guess I will have to play the wait and see game like everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->