• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Please Be A Bfp....

Good Luck to all the ladies who are testing this week.
Alicia - I really really hope that you get your :bfp:
Let us know xx

hey everyone.. so i took a frer supposebly im like 10 dpo but im thinking its earlier than that im thinking maybe 7 or 8 dpo... i really dont know but it was :bfn: my heart sank... took my last preg test today all for a :bfn: i have a friend who was testing so i gave her like half of mine to test with... so i guess im out.. the wait for AF begins.... June 13th + Af= Bad Day For Alicia

Alicia, you're not out till AF arive!!

Hang in there hun, there's stil a whole week left before you can even think of being out.

i know.... it just that its hard... i thought today might be the day.. my husband said he wants me to test on the 11th on our anniversary and that hed buy me some test but i tol him no because its just gonna be another :bfn: little worried been getting sharp stabbing pains.. still have flu like symtoms.. and sensitive niples... just strange.... i never feel like i have the flu..

you're not out. It's still early days!!!

xx

you have really good signs!! do you chart??

Not everyone get a BFP this early...so hang in there!!

No tried but was too busy lol the only things I used were opks pre seed and soft cups

You're def not out yet. I didnt get a good positive on a FRER until 16dpo!! I had alot of pains aswell and I remember having a sniffly nose, but didnt think much of it at the time.

can you post a pic of the HPT?

Lol...only me trying to be really hopeful here to maybe just see a faint line :)

i know i havent charted well but could someone take a look. lol i missed like tons of days charting and i know its all messed up... lol...
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Go to sharing, then get code on FF.....copy and paste the link form there

Im praying for you, sweetie. I know how badly you and your hubby want a baby. Keep your head up, hun!! :dust:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3554b9 does this one work?

thanks sarah!! means alot and sorry you guys these temps are nuts from me forgetting to waking up from 715-8am... idk i just started temping this month will do it better next month lol

well there isnt anything on my chart to see i guess ill just have to wait. lol.. im gonna test on the 11th or 12th so says my husband if he buys the test i will if not then i wont

So sorry It was a BFN:( but your not out yet! you said you are still early

Also tested this morning at 10dpo, it was a bfn...af is due in 3/4 days, guess I'm out

You're not out! With my :angel: I didn't get a BFP until CD39. And even then it took a while to show up on the stick.

Plus, seeing as we are fortune twins :haha:, good news for you should mean good news is coming for me. :thumbup:

But, in all seriousness, I really hope you get your BFP! You've worked hard for it.

thanks... my husband is buying me an answer early test the three pack on friday so will test sat, sun, and monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"