Please Be A Bfp....

your keeping us all in suspense!!! TEST WOMEN!!! lol :happydance:

hiya ladies im really new to all this, i had a missed m/c at the beginning of april and been trying for another since. im now on 10 dpo and i caved this morning and did a test!! and it was neg!! dont even know why i did it because i knew it wouldnt be positive. i wanna be pregnant so so bad but just cant help but think im not this month, even though i've felt different this month to every other!! is anyone else in the same boat?? xxx nat xxx

yes lol i took a very early test yesterday and suprise suprise negative, considering i had neg blood test for ovulation on cd21, who would have thought i wouldnt be pregnant on cd30 LOL.

Good luck Aliciatm i really hope you get your :bfp:

Cant wait to see your result! your symptoms are promising!!! yeah! hope you were able to get comfortable last night

I'm officially on vacation as of 5pm today est and will be stalking this thread for an update tomorrow, when is AF supposed to arrive for this month?

af is suppose to arrive june 13th.. so next week. gonna be testing saturday! so excited.. constipated today... still flu like symtoms.. did get comfortable.. but still tired.. and i went to be at 830pm??? why am i tired...

If af should arrive on the 13 th, I would test, sat,sund,Monday. What hot are you using?

Aaaaawwwe Hun praying so hard for your BFP everything sounds very promising, hang in there you will get your BFP, stay blessed and keep us updated xx

Well gonna test on sat and Sunday... Hopefully no af I will be going to obgyn the 15th for a check up appt... So hopefully I'll have good news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->