Please Can Anyone Help? *warning: graphic image attached*

Livinginhope8

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new on here... Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place as the pictures are quite graphic. I'm going out of my mind with worry. Basically I found out on Tuesday at the doctors that I was expecting... Wednesday morning I had slight cramps with spots of brown & pink bloody discharge... I've previously had 5 miscarriages so very worries I went off to A&E... They tested my hcg levels which were 863 & did an ultrasound which showed the sac in place, they did an internal & said my cervix was closed etc. They said everything looked as they would expect it to & asked me to return 48 hours later to have my hcg levels tested again... On Friday they read at 1672 and they booked me in for a scan for next Wednesday. Friday evening I started passing brown blood, which didn't worry me too much... I put a pad on & went to sleep. I woke the next morning & my pad was full of red blood, I went to the toilet & lost 2 clots of blood about the size of a 20p, I had no pain & within 20 minutes the bleeding had stopped, 2 hours later I passed 2 more blood clots slightly bigger then stopped bleeding for another 3 hours I then lost another 2 clots & the mass of tissue which I have uploaded a picture of... I had slight cramping & some blood. Then since this happening at around 5pm last night I have had very small clots & light bleeding then around an hour ago I passed some more tissue which looked like 2 kidney beans & some string (only way to describe it) can anyone tell me if they think this could be a miscarriage aswel? It's very different from any others I've had. I spoke to the EPU yesterday & they've booked me in for a scan tomorrow. I had an emergency c section 13 months ago & had a build up of scar tissue which was very lumpy & painful... Since all the bleeding etc the big lump above my scar has disappeared, could this be what I have passed? I'm really hoping I'm still pregnant & this is just something else. I feel like I might be being stupid though. I've read so many stories of women having bleeds, clots & tissue etc then everything is still okay. Please could anyone who has experienced anything like this share their story? Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 74
I'm very sorry for all of your losses. I'm not sure. I don't think really that anyone can tell you if you have miscarried or not. I had two bad bleed with my son, along with severe cramps, and spotting for the first ten weeks, and he is fine, so there are times that bleeding isn't a miscarriage. I hope everything is okay.

I also don't have any advice but I would think you would have some pain with a miscarriage? I hope tomorrow goes well x good luck x

No advise hun, just didn't want to read and run, good luck with scan tomorrow, sending lots of hugs xx

Hello Living,
I'm sorry to read what you've been going through. How very scary!
I can't say that passing tissue is a good sign so in all honesty I think you need to prepare yourself for the possibility of bad news tomorrow. However, since you do have other things going on it might be something to do with the lump you mentioned? Did you have a scan at any point between your c-section and falling pregnant to make sure your uterus was empty?

You mention that you've suffered from recurrent miscarriages. Again, I'm not sure whether that is since or before your baby (or both) but if you haven't been seen by one already I'd push for an appointment at a recurrent miscarriage clinic. You can ask the EPU to refer you. This goes for both outcomes, btw!

Wishing you all the best tomorrow fxfxfxfx

Thank you ladies, I'm so confused... Just so convinced it's not a miscarriage! I've done 4 tests since expecting them to at least fade slightly or turn negative but they are all very dark positives, my boobs are still sore & I still feel pregnant. After reading some stories I'm just praying it's something else! Thank you for all the support ladies. Will post again tomorrow after my scan xxx

Good luck Livinginhope8! My gf unfortunately exp 4 miscarriages, her 5th pregnancy was successful but she bled very heavily pretty much throughout her first trimester. Praying for the best for you and your little bean!

No advice as I haven't gone through a miscarriage before, however, I'm totally following this story! I'm rooting for you and your little bean!! I hope you get wonderful news tomorrow :)

I honestly don't know, but stalking, and wishing u the best!! Praying everything is ok. :)

Hope all goes well with you scan today x

So sorry for all of your losses.....Wishing you the best of luck, sometimes your own intuition knows best :) I had one early mc, only 5 wks .....and it was extremely painful , Motrin 800 did absolutely nothing for me, I remember being curled in a ball for hrs crying because of the pain....I never passed clots until a couple days later, just a ton of thick dark brown/black blood the first 2 days :( then turned into a bright red heavy flow for a good 10 days..... On the positive side you didn't have pain or continuous bleeding that gets heavier as the days go on....those are both good signs! Although the tissue is a bit worrisome :/ hopefully it's just excess scar tissue from ur c

so sorry for your losses hun. I hope your scan goes well :hugs: xxxx

All the very best of luck...wouldn't like to comment either way but I'd prepare for the worst whilst we all pray for the best for you xoxo

Hey guys, been for a scan this morning & it's gone :( I had miscarried. They can't explain what it is that's come out of me though. They reckon it could possibly be scar tissue from my c section. Thanks for all the support xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->