Please can I have some advice ladies?

P

pinkturtle81

Hello lovely ladies, well today i got my BFP. My period was 8 days late. :happydance:
Is it normal to have slight period type aches? Im sure i did with my 2nd DD but that was 7 years ago now so I've forgotten :haha:
Also I did 2 clear blue tests, one came up with 1-2 weeks but the one i did this morning said 2-3 weeks?? Which one do I go off? I have used a due date calculator and it says to enter the first day of your last period ( mine was 16th Nov ) and that shows that I'm 5 weeks and 1 day?? soooo confused. can anyone help, I just want to know how far along I am?? lol xxx

:baby:

Congrats! I totally felt AF like cramps and still do occasionally at 6w. A due date calc of 5 weeks would be 3 weeks on the digi test, by lmp calculation the first 2 weeks is before ovulation (I think this is such a weird concept) but the digi measures hcg based on actual conception date I believe.

Your hcg can vary a little due to time of day and dilution. Do you know when you Od?

Congrats! I totally felt AF like cramps and still do occasionally at 6w. A due date calc of 5 weeks would be 3 weeks on the digi test, by lmp calculation the first 2 weeks is before ovulation (I think this is such a weird concept) but the digi measures hcg based on actual conception date I believe.

Your hcg can vary a little due to time of day and dilution. Do you know when you Od?

I must have ovulated round about 30th Nov xxx

I'm the same I got my bfp this week and I'm really struggling to believe it 🤣😂

I'm the same I got my bfp this week and I'm really struggling to believe it 🤣😂

Aaww wow!!! Congratulations!!!! Maybe we can go through this together :flower: how many weeks along are you? I'm confused working out my dates?? Xxx

I'm 4weeks 1day, there is a due date calendar on Google that's what I used, I'm supposed to be due the 31st August, Yeey buddies!! Xx

I'm 4weeks 1day, there is a due date calendar on Google that's what I used, I'm supposed to be due the 31st August, Yeey buddies!! Xx

When I did that it said to enter the first day of my last period which was 16th Nov so I'm Exactly 1 week in front of you. I'm 5 weeks 1 day. Lol. I have two daughters already ( 7 and 12 ) I'm terrified that I'm too old now as I'll be 37 when baby is born xxx

Don't be silly it's a great age! What are you hoping for? Xx

Don't be silly it's a great age! What are you hoping for? Xx

A boy would be lovely but I really don't mind as 3 girls would be fun too :winkwink: are you hoping for a boy or a girl? Do you have any symptoms yet? Omg I'm sooo excited lol xxx

Hahaha me too!! Erm I have 3 girls and 1boy my (now partner not the sperm donor to my 4)has 2 girls and my kids dad Is now with someone who has a daughter and they are expecting a girl so I'm preying to give my son a brother!! Xx

Hahaha me too!! Erm I have 3 girls and 1boy my (now partner not the sperm donor to my 4)has 2 girls and my kids dad Is now with someone who has a daughter and they are expecting a girl so I'm preying to give my son a brother!! Xx

Fingers crossed!!! Are you based in the UK? Xxx

Yep I'm in kings lynn Norfolk how about you xx

I'm absolutely terrified tbh hun it's awful not knowing. How u feeling today x

I'm absolutely terrified tbh hun it's awful not knowing. How u feeling today x

Not feeling too bad but I've started bleeding slightly. Only very very light and it's pink not red so I'm hoping that it's just implantation bleeding. It's only when I go for a wee and wipe. Sorry... Tmi. How are you? Xx

I tried replying to your inbox but it won't let me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->