Please can someone relate? TTC #2 stopped bcp in June

Missalisha001

Reaction score
So I've been trying since the end of June when I came off BC. Month one I had my withdrawal bleed from the pill then A few weeks later I had my period (5 proper days although 4 days before I had spotting) which gave me a cycle length of 33 days. As a starting point I used this to estimate when my period would be at the end of August. Surely enough this month we didn't catch and my period came exactly as expected based on a 33 day cycle. However, my period started but never really got into the really heavy day o expect and it only lasted 3 days before it completely stopped. I've since (2 days later) had a couple of episodes of TMI*** large amounts of blood stained discharge literally falling out of me. When I'm on the toilet, I might add. It's not blood but stained with it. This accompanied with a sore throat and terrible back ache, I have put it down to a mix of being run down and my body getting back into having periods.
I took a test the day before my period was due and it was negative (obviously not surprising since AF arrived). Last night I took the other test from the pack out of curiosity but even though I needed a wee, I had some sort of stage fright and couldn't do a proper wee on it. Either way it had the control line to say it worked and was still bfn.
Has anyone else coming off the pill had this experience. I assumed seen as I was right on time I would find it easy to time and see where I am

Hi i am in the same position as you i come off the pill at the end of June and ive been all over place i had my withdrawal bleed and then my next period come right on time (well 1 day early) but they have only lasted 2 days then totally stop which isnt normal for me, i had a period started on the 3rd sept which lasted 2 days and then i had bloody on the 10th which totally wasn't expected but was only for that day, i have an app to follow my period and fertile days and i should be due a period again on 7th October.

I've been suffering really bad headaches since coming off the pill, didn't have any of this when i come off to have my first child.

when are you due your next period?

I experienced similar symptoms comming off the pill.. It actually really made me have odd cycles... It seemed I was right on track after my first period but they got stranger and strange.... I have now been diagnosed with PCOS which obviously doesnt help but comming off the pill can definetly lead to a few wonky cycles.

Aw ok thanks andi86 I'm never too sure with all the abbreviations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"