Please can you look at my chart?

jopascoe

mum to 2 girls an 1 boy
Reaction score
Hi, I’m abit confused with my chart.
Cd 8 had an almost positive opk and cramping and ewcm.
2 days ago I had another pos opk and today have had awful cramping and left sided lower back pain. I have had no ewcm since cd 8. It’s just wet/tacky cm.
oh has went away so am really hoping I did ovulate on cd 9 as I may be in for a chance but if it was cd 14 then I’ve no hope.

Any advice be great.
Here is my chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6d3396

CD 8 would be tremendously early for ovulation. If the OPK on CD8 was not positive, I would un-mark it as a positive in FF and see how that affects your chart.

I will try unmarking ans see what it says. I thought it may be a lil early too, but I had ov pain and the ewcm so thought maybe my body was up to stuff.
I have 27-28 day cycles.
Also if I did ovulate on cd 14 my temp has not gone up I’ve infact dipped to just below coverline yest and today.

It almost looks like your body may have attempted to ovulate early but failed to actually deploy the egg. Hmmm. Hard to say, I'd assume you're still fertile and keep BD'ing to be on the safe side!

I have ovulated this early before so it can happen! Did u do a opk today if so what did it say! Chances are you either tried to ovulate and didn't and are now or your sperm was there waiting on that eggie (looking at your intercourse pattern) and it implanted a lot sooners due to the sperm diving right in :) hope it's the second one for ya and the dips implantation and the pos opks are picking up hcg! xx

Thanks for replies. Opk was negative yesterday. Was a line but fainter than control.
My temp has gone up a little from the dip, but not by much. Hoping I did ovulate early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->