Please check out my potty shot! :)

AliKitts

Reaction score
So i went for my 20 week scan at 19 weeks and we didnt get to find out for sure what we are having because the lady said that the umbilical cord was between the legs but she said she would go towards girl because she couldnt see any boy parts! Take a look, this is the best potty shot i got, what do you think? :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-07-05 at 4.14.09 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-07-05 at 4.14.09 PM.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 76
that would be great :) thats what we think too, i just want some other opinions

i think its safe to say its a girl :) im so happy as i already have a little boy!

thanks for all your responses, means alot :)

girl! I have two girlies. Definitely looks like a little :pink: bubba!

anybody else? :)
I'd say :pink: BUT not 100%, I've read tons and tons of sonogram info and pics, and they aren't supposed to guess girl just due to "lack of noticeable boy bits"
However I would say that at that gestation, the penis should be easily seen, but some babies just aren't in a good position. Do you have a profile or a shot from the front?

More than likely girl, I just wouldn't buy pink just yet cuz I also don't see the "hamburger" 3 lines...do you get to have a re scan? I found out boy at 15 +2, but it was a VERY clear profile, and the cord was nowhere near the legs...

Not trying to bring you down, I do think girl, I'd just be careful in case
The boy bits just happened to be floating more upward, lol...
But still, 95% girl...some techs will say they aren't totally positive even when they really are, due to legal issues...
Congrats! Enjoy your (most likely) baby girl!

thanks everyone! i thought girl all along but i just want to see the parts properly so that i know! :) but the lady missed something at my 19 week scan so im having another one on friday so hopefully i find out then for sure :)

That's what my u/s looked like with my daughter:) And with my son it was VERY noticeable between the legs...SO I would say you're probably having a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->