Please could I have your attention?? Concerning member JADESH101...thankyou

honeybee2

Reaction score
Jadesh101 is my sister, and as some of you know, is 35 weeks pregnant,

Jade has been injecting blood thinning drugs for 8 months now, to prevent her from clotting like my Mother, who nearly lost her life due to a pregnancy clot 7 years ago.

Jade also suffers from spf- or sumit like that- basically, this pregnancy hasn't been an easy ride...

What some of you may also know is that Jade was also boarderline pre-eclampsia...

Jade was admitted to hospital yesterday due to being diagnosed with pre-eclampsia and possible blood clot, basically her life is at risk as is babies.
She had two steroid injections today to strenghthen babies lungs for emergency C-section, should it happen.

The next 24 hours is crucial.

I remember when this happened to my Mum 7 years ago- and how she nearly lost her life, and it makes me shudder,

Im not religious in any shape or form- but please pray with me that my sister is kept safe- she is so scared that she will have a stillborn- personally, Im scared of loosing my sister.

Thank you all,:thumbup: in the forum TTC, there are some of the most supportive and comforting people Ive met, and I know my sister speaks highly of you too.

:hugs:

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family :hugs:

I hope everything goes well and a prayer has been made:hugs::hugs:

Awww honey I do hope everything will be ok for your sister.

:hugs:

My thoughts and prayers are with your sister, i hope everything goes ok x

My thoughts & prayers are with your sister & your family x

bloody hell!

i have no idea what to say the poor girl.

i hope everthing works out and her n baby are fine.

i was born at 35 weeks so its not all bad im sure they will both be fine.

thanks for the update and i hope ur ok too x

Bless her :( I pray that baby is born healthy and happy and mother gets better and they live happily ever after :D xx

:hugs: thinking of you all, hope everything goes ok :hugs:

Big big :hugs: to mum, bump and all the family. Hope things go smoothly and everyone is happy and healthy.

thinking of u all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awww, i wasnt expecting so many responses- you are all amazing & comforting, thankyou!

Sending you all massive :hugs: keep strong for her hun have they decided if they are going to section her or not? xx

Myself and my family are thinking of you, your sister and the baby, our prayers and positive thoughts are with you. xxxxx

aw hun big hugs to you all.

I am positive that everything will be fine

I gave birth to Lily last week at 35 weeks due to Pre eclampsia and she is absolutely fine being born that early. She only had to spend 4 days in hospital and she is home now and doing amazing

Sending all positive thoughts to you and your sister

O edinsam- that is comforting, hope your doing well- not decided yet, doc coming after 10am, thanks all, will keep you posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->