Please could you give me your opinions on IB?

Cloveredwards

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I was due to get AF on the 21 March. I ALWAYS have a 28-30day cycle and bleeding lasts 6/7 days. I normally have really bad period pains and have to wear a tampon and a pad for the first few days.

on the 15th March I got a really sharp sudden pain in my uterus area. This lasted about 15 minutes and I just felt really weird for those 15 mins. I was out shopping with my husband and nearly had to sit down for a bit. Anyway later that day I went to the toilet and noticed a tiny amount of blood. I put a pad in a went to bed. When i woke up the next morning there was nothing on the pad but a bit of redish/brownish blood when I wiped. I also felt really drained of energy. The bleeding got heavier but had NO cramps at all. The bleeding really wasn't the same or as heavy AF but was more than spotting and only lasted 2 days. It then went back to really really light brown blood. Anyway I just kind of thought maybe AF had arrived but now I'm starting to wonder.

Since the bleeding has stopped I my boobs have started to hurt, feeling a bit sicky, waking up really really early bursting for the loo, weeing more and headaches and mild cramps and lower back aches. But, yesterday I took a test and it was negative. it was just a cheap test. I just wondered why I started getting sore boobs etc after bleeding stopped. normally with AF I get sore boobs and then as soon as bleeding starts they go away.

Do you think I should wait and test in a few days or do you think I should just carry on as normal? Would I have a positive test by now if implantation did happen a week ago?

Hi,

May be that was an implantation pain and bleeding.
Wait for some more days and test again or else you can go for blood test.
your symptoms sounds promising. GL :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->