Please could you look at my chart?

Swanny

Reaction score
I was feeling hopeful after FF detected potential OV around CD13 however this morning my temp has dropped back down....just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or can offer any advice? It's my first month of temping but I expected my temps to keep on rising but they have dropped past the red line now :(

My Ovulation Chart

Thanks,

ohhh swanny hiy hun xxx ... i had a drop yest at 5dpo below the cover too!! its shot up today so fingers crossed... i was goooglen it about drops so early dpo and around 4/5dpo.. and some well a few had this and and a few had ended up pregnant!! fx its a good side hun x

Its okay dear! It can be perfectly normal to get a temp below coverline.
FF wont change the Ov. date until there are at least 3 temps below coverline. You can look at all my charts to see!The important thing is to look at the whole picture, not just one temp. One temp doesn't hold much value. Its the entire chart that is more important.

Fx'ed for you! GL :dust:

PS if you'd like, the Chart Stalkers would love to have you!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/201823-all-new-chart-stalkers-group-come-stalk-us.html

ohhh swanny hiy hun xxx ... i had a drop yest at 5dpo below the cover too!! its shot up today so fingers crossed... i was goooglen it about drops so early dpo and around 4/5dpo.. and some well a few had this and and a few had ended up pregnant!! fx its a good side hun x

Fingers crossed for a raise in tomorrow's temps then :) thanks hunni

x

Its okay dear! It can be perfectly normal to get a temp below coverline.
FF wont change the Ov. date until there are at least 3 temps below coverline. You can look at all my charts to see!The important thing is to look at the whole picture, not just one temp. One temp doesn't hold much value. Its the entire chart that is more important.

Fx'ed for you! GL :dust:

PS if you'd like, the Chart Stalkers would love to have you!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/201823-all-new-chart-stalkers-group-come-stalk-us.html

I did have cramping, spots breakout and mood swings also my CM had kind of dried up now so I do think that my OV was around last weekend. Fingers crossed for a raise in temp tomorrow....x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->