Please could you look at my chart?

Swanny

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Please could you take a look at my chart from today. I've had a HUGE temp dip! I took temp at same time of 6:30 only this time I actually made note of the temperature (I normally just go back to sleep then turn it back on and write temp down) When I saw 34.91 I was really shocked so I took it again and it had gone up to 36.09 so I thought the 34 one must have been an error. But then I went back to sleep for about 2 1/2 hours and took temp again and it had gone back down to 35.25. So now I am thinking that my 34.91 could have been a genuine reading so I have put that one on my chart. I've heard of implantation dips but isn't this a bit extreme?

Thank you

Whoa! Lol. Sometimes my temperature is less a few hours after I wake up than it is at 6:30am. I would go with the second one.

Even though I have been taking temp at 6:30 every day though?

Normally I take it at 6:30 and it's around 36.09 then I record that temp on chart then once I am ready I take temp again (just out of interest) and it's gone up to around 36.40 but I never record that one cause it says to take before getting out of bed. I think your temp rises once you have been awake for a while so that's why I haven't recorded the second temps from this morning cause I had been awake for a while and was messing on getting notepad to record temps etc.

Fingers crossed tomorrow's temp goes up nice and high for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"