please could you send me some babydust!.xhappy update pg 2 DID THE DIGI.X

Brilliant congratulations! Is it not a bit early for digi if AF not due yet? Either way though, all those positive tests!!

YAY honey, and hears to big families!! Sssoooo excited for you! that gives me hope maybe I can have one more as well! Congrats

YAY honey, and hears to big families!! Sssoooo excited for you! that gives me hope maybe I can have one more as well! Congrats

lets hope you will soon be following me,x i actually all but gave up this month as thought after ayear i was just to old .i just bd twice around when i thought i would o, and bfp .im so shocked,do you think its good that igot a bfp at 10dpo as im really worried about a chemical ,i did another test tonight after only holding an hour and still bfp,faint but there does this sound good to you, im gonna do a digi tommorow as tried today but dont think my levels are high enough yet got a + digi last time at 11dpo so going to go with that ,my cheapie tests are 25miu and there picking up so im hoping thats a good sign for this early ,damn wish i had my camera.xxxx:kiss:

Quail I have a Question for you. (you have more kids.) I have six. Did you notice any heavier implantation bleeding with the more you had?

decided to do the digi, after a negative one this am.i did one the same time as day as my last pregnancy at 12.30 ish and got pregnant 1-2 weeks yay,im hoping that means my levels are going up my frer was darker than this am as well,i still cant stop shaking lol.xx cant believe how sensitve frer are getting really good lines on them ,asdas arnt bad but the £1 from savers are 20miu i think and they also give me a good line,not bad for a £1.xxx

im now 13dpo and on my frer after only holding for a hour my test line is as dark as my control line , ireally hope thats a good sign.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->