Please Delete

Didn't get scanned today as they decided they likely still wouldn't see anything. Last blood test was on the 7/12 at 8pm and the count was 206. Today 10/12 at 10:30am the count was 700. So got scan booked for 17/12. The pain has more or less gone and bo more bleeding so fingers crossed.

That's a great sign!!! Awesome!!! Once your #'s reach 2000 they will be able to see something on a scan:)

I'm hoping all goes well with this situation. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

With my ectopic my levels were quite high 8000 I think. But they couldn't see anything on ultrasound as it was in my tube. The fact that they couldn't see anything while levels were still high was how they termed it of unknown location. It's a good sign that your numbers seem to be doubling. That usually doesn't happen with ectopic.

Sending you positive thoughts! Hope the ultrasound is good news. I can't imagine what you're going through.

Sandyy...I have been following this post and I decided to comment. I am so glad things are brightening for you! I know these week have been hard for you but to hear good news is always GREAT! Very happy for you and wishing you the best with your next scan!

Had my scan this morning. Showed a gestational sac and yolk sac but no foetal pole. Another scan in two weeks to make sure fpetal pile develops. The gynaecologist said it's either an early pregnancy or a failing pregnancy. But she's more included to think it will progress as have no symptoms to suggest miscarriage. But she can't say for sure.

Wonderful!!!!! Soooo happy for you! Way to follow your mommy instinct!!

I'm sorry you have not gotten definitive positive news, but this does sound encouraging! At the very least, you know it's not ectopic, so you are safe and correct in trusting your instincts to let things proceed the way they are meant to go. I wish you the very best of luck with your scary situation.

Have been stalking, really glad there is a lot more hope now!

So happy for you Sandyy. The fact that it's not ectopic or otherwise threatening to your health is amazing news to begin with. Babies can catch up and you're early. I'm going to keep you in my thoughts over the holidays. Hoping that in two weeks you can finally relax and start enjoying your pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->